• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December Banter Thread 2

H2O

*********************************H2Oer Weather Multipler Asterisker Alerter*********************************

10AM ZULU EASTERN MOUNTAIN HAWAIIAN TIME

06Z NAMGFSBFD MODEL SUITS STILL SHOWING "THAT WINTER IS COMING" AND WE WILL BE FACING WHITE WALKERS FROM SUNDAY THRU MONDAY.  ICE DEATH PEOPLE WITH BLUE EYES WILL START FALLING FROM THE SKY SOMETIME AND WILL SLOWLY CHANGE OVER TO SHINY ICY DEATH PEOPLE DEPENDING ON LOCATION.  RUN TO THE STORES NOW!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE GOOD XMAS SALES STILL AVAILABLE.  WAIT, SORRY, GETTING SIDETRACKED.

PLEASE TAKE HEED THAT THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM THIS NON NAMED STORM EXPECTED TO CAUSE LOSS OF POWER DRIDS ALL OVER ESPECIALLY IN THE SHENANDOAH VALET. FAUQUIER SCHOOLS CLOSED THROUGH SUMMER.  THIS IS A SERIOUS MATTER AND NOT TO BE DISMISSED.  FOOTBALL TAILGATING LOOKS TO BE RUINED AT THE RAVENS GAME BUT WHO CARES.  ITS THE RAVENS.

MORE UPDATES TO COME*****************************************     *******************************************

Sh*t done got real

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've decided not to read the posts talking about warm noses and all that crap, and just let myself enjoy what happens and hope the changeover holds off for a bit. Watching and worrying about what temps will be at 850 or 800 or 750 or whatever will only serve to lower my satisfaction with whatever happens.

Ian, I'm supposed to be going to a xmas party tonight and Kocin will be there, is it ok if I put my forecast in uber-late if I promise to get his input?

sure why not. someone else is editing anyway. :P

Archived