joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August obs

mackerel_sky

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

63 at 10AM on a mid August day. Incredible. We will be around 20 degrees below normal for a high today. i dont know what the record low maximum is for today in Atlanta but i imagine we will come close as we will struggle to hit 70 today.

Today's record low max is 70, so far its only reached 66, I'm wondering if thats possibly the all time record low maximum for the entire month of August, its gotta be close to it...tomorrow's record low max is 74.

Today's record low max is 70, so far its only reached 66, I'm wondering if thats possibly the all time record low maximum for the entire month of August, its gotta be close to it...tomorrow's record low max is 74.

It looks like 67 was all KATL could muster today.... Perhaps the all time August record low maximum?

1.05" today. It looks like I could get a bit more by midnight. Wettest day of the month. Only 2.34" so far in August.

0.45 here so far today. Only 2.28 for the month. I might pass you in the next hour.

All these damn severe thunderstorm warnings keep coming to my phone lol. Not in any of them FWIW. It's always in the North part or extreme southern part of the county.

Edit: 7 minutes later I'm at 0.66 and 2.49 for the month. I passed Jburns lol.

Archived