EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Cut-Off Woes Next Few Days

CT Rain

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not mind sunny and 90/72, but I guess Kev likes this. I am beginning to believe he rarely steps outside other than his morning run. For the rest of us who love summer recreation, tough weather to embrace but looks like sunshine will become more prevelant to make summer as it should be sunny hot and fun.

I would not mind sunny and 90/72, but I guess Kev likes this. I am beginning to believe he rarely steps outside other than his morning run. For the rest of us who love summer recreation, tough weather to embrace but looks like sunshine will become more prevelant to make summer as it should be sunny hot and fun.

Its 80 ish over 72.. With storms bubbling to our SW and plenty of hazy sun now. Sorry it's not 90

60.4°F with fog/drizzle. NNE wind at 5 mph. Sitting on the deck drinking a nice hot coffee and wearing a light jacket, in early July at 2:15 pm. Who would have thought? EXQUISITE!!

I would normally agree, but since I'm here in York for vacation, I'd rather have the 80/74......

60, NE breeze, mist/fog/off and on light rain. The worst.

I would normally agree, but since I'm here in York for vacation, I'd rather have the 80/74......

You are right, There is nothing worse then sitting on the coast with onshore raw winds/fog and drizzle, SST temps are around 60F at best

NERACOOS B01 - Western Maine Shelf
NOTICE: These realtime data are considered provisional. Please read the definition of provisional data and their inherent limitations.

Current Conditions:

Last update: 07/02 2:00 PM EDT

Wind speed: 14 knots (16 mph, 26 kph)

Wind direction: NE (43°)

Wind gust: 16 knots (19 mph, 31 kph)

Wave height: 2.9 ft (0.9 m)

Period: 8.0 sec

Air temp: 58 ° F (14.2 ° C)

Visibility: 1.6 nm (1.8 miles, 3.0 km)

Atmospheric pressure: 1021.40 mb

Water temp: 59 ° F (15.0 ° C)

I would not mind sunny and 90/72, but I guess Kev likes this. I am beginning to believe he rarely steps outside other than his morning run. For the rest of us who love summer recreation, tough weather to embrace but looks like sunshine will become more prevelant to make summer as it should be sunny hot and fun.Its 80 ish over 72.. With storms bubbling to our SW and plenty of hazy sun now. Sorry it's not 90

Lol hazy sun, pics?

Sent from my ADR910L using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Sorry to hear about the rain/fog on your vacation. Give it time though, it won't last forever. I think it all turns around tomorrow. Good for you, bummer for me.

Archived