EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Cut-Off Woes Next Few Days

CT Rain

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Front is through my hood. Unspeakable joy.

Disappointing -- it's 85/72 at my pad.   I mean it's low grade, but it gnaws you.  I was hoping to get the curtains to puff inward with the sound of a screen door or two thrashing as a nice 30 mph cool wall came in.   

How can you do that while sitting inside in your A/C cooled air 95% of the day?  lol

I agree...if you truly enjoy this kind of stuff, you should be like south Floridians be out on a deck soaking up the sun and high dews.  At the very least, be in the shade.  That's what wireless internet is for!  At least you need to be doing something out in it like cold/cool weather folks do.

I'm avoiding the outdoors like the plague but I'm enjoying the 63° air conditioning though!

I agree...if you truly enjoy this kind of stuff, you should be like south Floridians be out on a deck soaking up the sun and high dews.  At the very least, be in the shade.  That's what wireless internet is for!  At least you need to be doing something out in it like cold/cool weather folks do.

I'm avoiding the outdoors like the plague but I'm enjoying the 63° air conditioning though!

Totally agree... I think the 2007 Kevin might be the real one though, lol. 

nice to look south on sat. and not see clouds stretching from CC to Miami. ridging FTW.

yep sun breaking out we are seeing the end of mank days. Someone brought up a good point on Twitter about all the fanfare over limited damage Tors when straight line winds did much more damage. Media hype as usual. Getting tired of every article about weather mentioning GW, especially the tragic FD deaths. Any journalist with credibility knows wild fires are down nation wide this year yet papers like the Washington Post had to throw in GW at the end of a good article.

I don't know why this keeps coming up. I like seasons in seasons. I like heat and dews in summer . I like cold and snow in winter. Period

It keeps coming up because you hated heat and dews with a passion prior to 2008, at least on the board, lol.

Archived