• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The lions end to March banter and discussion

Ginx snewx

Nice signal and colder,snowier trend for the Saturday wave.

Storm next week looks terrible though.That would be snow to rain..Let's get that to trend colder as well. 

How did Euro ens look for that?

Cold enough for snow. Operational has rain then snow on the backend, which has been somewhat of a re-occurrence this season.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it very much, get home in the light and it is spectacular for skiing , last lift up was at 4 we hiked up to above the lift line, had some beers, shot the sh it and skied down after 6. Nice extension, thanks DST

That's what spring on the slopes is all about right there. Nothin better that hanging out above tree line on a nice evening with some beers, some snacks, just shooting it with the friends you've spent all season with, then in the fading light ski over 3000 vertical feet down to the valley and head to the bar.

The Euro actually has 3 events...the Saturday event, then all of the sudden one on sunday night...both look like mostly or all snow, then the snow to rain event (prob some ice for a time too in the interior) next Tuesday.

Ensembles were colder with that system.

Hopefully we wont, but I have noted a few times before this winter that one storm track with the negative NAO has been the extreme west cutter i.e. upper Michigan and then complete occlusion with just a meh occluded frontal passage.

When they come into the block they can bowl under, or they can go way way west. Whatever is the oath of least resistance I suppose.

But I don't think it will ever push a surface warm frontal boundary through most of NY and NE with all the blocking..,..unless it ends up being more east based than we expect.

why are we getting cutters in a severe -NAO?

Archived