Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The lions end to March banter and discussion

Ginx snewx

Sunny and very windy.

Steve did nothing wrong, Drama follows Nick, or he follows drama not sure which way it is, but just look at his posting history in off topic, I stay out of that cess pool but if something goes down Nick is on it like white on rice and full of opinions.  He baited Steve plain and simple.

.02 I know nobody cares.

Would have liked to see the gfs on board, either lets get a blizzard or a miss, cloudy and wet snow flurries/drizzle non accumulating snow is torture this time of year.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunny and very windy.

Steve did nothing wrong, Drama follows Nick, or he follows drama not sure which way it is, but just look at his posting history in off topic, I stay out of that cess pool but if something goes down Nick is on it like white on rice and full of opinions.  He baited Steve plain and simple.

.02 I know nobody cares.

Would have liked to see the gfs on board, either lets get a blizzard or a miss, cloudy and wet snow flurries/drizzle non accumulating snow is torture this time of year.

I have strong opinions and I think this forum could be a lot better than it is.  So some discontent will come of that...deal with it.  

Ginx bates and trolls people all the time...it's part of his game.  I just don't like seeing people posting what I think is clearly nonsense and acting like it's direct model analysis...it annoys me.  If you consider me calling him out on that "bating" then i guess it is.

I don't really post in OT anymore.  The last real **** was the nonsense with Vim Voot...since then i try to steer clear of that nonsense.

Lately it wants to snow, but it will take a model miracle at this stage to make this more than nuisance. I mean changes could still happen with the block to allow this to squeeze up, but there's nothing anyone can say/see that is a tell as to why it will happen. It'll really just be more dumb luck.

I could see you and down to LL getting some snow, but I just don't see these calls for 6" to the Pike and how 40kts of wind at 850 somehow mean snow moving further north.

I could see you and down to LL getting some snow, but I just don't see these calls for 6" to the Pike and how 40kts of wind at 850 somehow mean snow moving further north.

Anything could happen and the percentage chance of a rare change inside of 60 or so hours is probably higher than normal because of the intensity of the block and the fact that spokes coming down can have a significant enough impact to move things 50-100 miles.  The GFS and the GEFS...well they've proven they're useless inside of 72 hours in coastals most of the winter.

If we look at the "trend" in the UK and GGEM..both came north overall.  It's really close, for my area, and LL, and some others it's only 50-100 miles we're talking about.  I think we can argue the Euro may come north this run too.  If we're in a situation where the ticks of the UK/GGEM/Euro are north....maybe we do see the seasonal trend come into play but just to a more defined/ceilinged degree.

Archived