Newest Member
    CHSVol
The lions end to March banter and discussion

Ginx snewx

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so let's sum up this here:

Ginx posts garbage model analysis...makes up that the ensemble shows 4-6" when it definitely does not.

I call him out on it...and I do think he's a better poster than making up stuff.

He tells me to leave...insults me by calling me a "former" meteorologist.  

And who has the problem?  apparently me?

You have a small chance. The rest of us not so much. It's even on the verge of whiffing ORD. The block has been good to us but here is the drk side.

Yea reminds me much of 2006 early March storm. Possibly one more shot before its over. What a great run we have had and a wonderful great winter in our Subforum full of excellent input from our area Mets and hobbyists. Look forward to next winter very much. Until then tons of spring skiing available this year. Even sounds like winter today.

There is a ton of wish casting in here today. Other than maybe minor accumulations south coast, it's a whiff. Turning the corner.

Dont understand why you are throwing out snow to the pike at least? There plenty of guidance showing that. And what corner are we turning? Posts like that give people ideas that warmth and spring are coming

So Bob issued me my first warning ever on any board in 20 years for calling him a formerMet in a banter thread . I did not know he was employed again, my bad.Sorry Nick, hope you got a warning for calling me a finaswipe.

Banter does not give you the right to break forum rules and attack a member personally.

So Bob issued me my first warning ever on any board in 20 years for calling him a formerMet in a banter thread . I did not know he was employed again, my bad.Sorry Nick, hope you got a warning for calling me a finaswipe.

Could be worse. I got one for posting a wx related youtube video lol. And it still hasn't been rescinded.

At any rate on to the Srefs and Euro for accumulating snows

Banter does not give you the right to break forum rules and attack a member personally.

Really Bob really, attack, really, go back and read the freaking posts you deleted. He attacked me, I could care less. You want to see an attack, check out how he demeans every person who is not a met, check his history. How the f is calling a person who is not professionally employed as a met a former met. Hell I am a former Environmental scientist. Hell with this crap, you went over the line because he reported it.

Really Bob really, attack, really, go back and read the freaking posts you deleted. He attacked me, I could care less. You want to see an attack, check out how he demeans every person who is not a met, check his history. How the f is calling a person who is not professionally employed as a met a former met. Hell I am a former Environmental scientist. Hell with this crap, you went over the line because he reported it.

I didn't report anything.  And you knew exactly what you were doing by telling me to leave the forum and that I was a "former" meteorologist.  Stop playing dumb...it was an insult...not a "fact."

You'd think by the tone in here we haven't been buried for the past 6-7 weeks. Wtf?

The problem is that the past 6-7 weeks is leading to wishcasting.

Turning the corner means we head into April. Yes it will be chilly and I do not think we are done with snow yet, but there is no stopping climo.

There is a ton of wish casting in here today. Other than maybe minor accumulations south coast, it's a whiff. Turning the corner.

Lately it wants to snow, but it will take a model miracle at this stage to make this more than nuisance.  I mean changes could still happen with the block to allow this to squeeze up, but there's nothing anyone can say/see that is a tell as to why it will happen.  It'll really just be more dumb luck.

Archived