joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The March 6 Storm- The (last) Great White Hope

stormtracker

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he isnt entirely wrong though it is poor analysis...we dont want a compact bowling ball that has no chance to rounding the corner...ala euro

Yeah no doubt. But it just goes along with poor model analysis as you said. Crushing run verbatim. 

sick run.. 18" for all.

I am pretty sure that would break all time record for the month of march... destroy them in fact... 93 was like 10-12 for the major cities.. and I think something back in the forties was about the same.. if the GFS or NAM verified... it would be something you only see in once in a century.. for the March at least.

I am pretty sure that would break all time record for the month of march... destroy them in fact... 93 was like 10-12 for the major cities.. and I think something back in the forties was about the same.. if the GFS or NAM verified... it would be something you only see in once in a century.. for the March at least.

that's prob high side but would be widespread foot+. still breaking a lot of records including in dc.

This is the "perfect" run...it puts the energy in the right area. Like others have said we don't want the bowling ball to just glide and meander SE ala Euro, we want the highest vorticity in the NE quadrant so it kind of forces the ULL NE. 

Maybe GFS will score a coup like 2010 

Now I am concerned that the shift north should stop now but won't. Please some met tell me such a shift is unlikely given the setup.

This is where the euro comes in handy with a blend. :P.

I think we are close to locking in..

Just out of curiosity when do you think lwx issues a statement? Will it take a better euro run? Unrelated to this post...I haven't paid a lot of attention the last couple days to the current temps but each day I was surprised by how cold it's been outside.

Archived