amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Spring

Mr Torchey

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the way you think, I hope you are enjoying this fine spring day as well Jeff

I am Joe, I am getting ready to go hang out at the man cave with a bunch of buddies of mine to drink some beer and smoke a cigar on this fine spring like day, Tomorrow i may go visit some of the surgar houses as the maple sap is flowing and they are making syrup already

Sunscreen ftw. Kevin won't be able to walk at age 55. Enjoy the bubble, we have 3 weeks sports free before soccer and softball fire back up.

I'm 66 and ran like him at his age. I walk 5 miles a day at least....just spent 2 hours hiking from my house to the woods and here are some pics on this glorious day....

post-79-0-36680400-1362851855_thumb.jpg

post-79-0-70916800-1362851878_thumb.jpg

Fantastic spring day across ct at 2pm, cobalt blue skies and pleasant temps.

bdl 54

bdr 54

hfd 50

hvn 52

gon 51

ijd 51

Beautiful out there. Just did a 45 minute walk and it feels great to get some fresh oxygen into the lungs from some mild air. I've still got 2 or 3 inches left to go until I see grass again so i will have to wait for tomorrow. May not be Morch but I'll take it.

Snow almost totally melted here.

Just came in from hiking, what an absolutely gorgeous day outside! If I can’t have snow, give me 55 and full sun any day, this is really perfect weather to get out there and do something outside, if you’ve spent the day inside reading americanwx, put down the laptop and go enjoy the great wx right outside your door!

-skisheep

Snow almost totally melted here.

Just came in from hiking, what an absolutely gorgeous day outside! If I can’t have snow, give me 55 and full sun any day, this is really perfect weather to get out there and do something outside, if you’ve spent the day inside reading americanwx, put down the laptop and go enjoy the great wx right outside your door!

-skisheep

Still 3-4" on the ground here at 350' in Dobbs Ferry. 

What a crazy day yesterday! 57 at bdl and 38 at BOS for the highs, heck even orh was 50.  A tell tale sign of spring this morning, frost!  Sunny skies and 31 degrees......looks like another beauty a touch cooler here with an east wind later on.

Have a great day and get outside and the leave the laptops behind!!!

go go go go 

BSE3

What a crazy day yesterday! 57 at bdl and 38 at BOS for the highs, heck even orh was 50.  A tell tale sign of spring this morning, frost!  Sunny skies and 31 degrees......looks like another beauty a touch cooler here with an east wind later on.

Have a great day and get outside and the leave the laptops behind!!!

go go go go 

BSE3

haha, ocean influence and deep snow, FTW. Thats why I love spring, how often can you say that?

Hope we can heat up here into the high 40's to keep melting away at this icepack here, Tuesday should put a good dent in it as well, Down to 4" snowpack hopefully we can wipe out another couple, Ready to move to spring after this below avg winter

Below normal for snowfall?

Archived