• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First two weeks of March

Bos +4 +3 +3 +1 +3 +2 -2 -1 -1 -3 +6 +9 +8      +2.2 

Bdl +7 +3 -1 -1 +4 +3 0 +2 +8 +3 +9 +11 +4      +3.7

Pvd +8 +3 +3 +1 +3 +2 -2 -1 +3 +2+6 +9 +6      +3.0

Orh  +6 +3 +1 -2+3 0 -3 +1 +8 +4 +6 +13 +5     +3.2

Shiver me Morchy timbers...........ERin go Braugh!

Days like today in spring that make you feel great to be alive. Get out there and get after it. Go go go

You got that right man is it a beauty, that March sun is just tickling my nape out here, I was wondering why the threads were so quiet then I saw the GFS miss followed by two rainers:(  THis weekend looks awesome for St Pattys Day festivities!!

Agree. With avg highs this time of year in the middle 40's and higher sun angle it's a impressive air mass at 1300 hrs. It's equal to that of a afternoon in January

Are you outside enjoying it? One cold day in march is not impressive to me the fact that 22 out of the last 24 months at bdr were above normal that I find impressive. Tomorrow is back into the 40s, a one day cold shot in a month that's +2 to +3.7 in sne I just don't see that as impressive, but that is just my opinion Tim, hope you are having a great day man!

Are you outside enjoying it? One cold day in march is not impressive to me the fact that 22 out of the last 24 months at bdr were above normal that I find impressive. Tomorrow is back into the 40s, a one day cold shot in a month that's +2 to +3.7 in sne I just don't see that as impressive, but that is just my opinion Tim, hope you are having a great day man!

Just came in from a walk. The brightness of the March sun is very enjoyable. Saw the first yellow flowers breaking out on the early daffodils driving to work today. This is a early spring chilly day typical of March, not an extension of winter, in my book anyway.

severe bust down here even from this morning-Upton had 39, we're at 33 with a dewpoint of 8

? 37 at BDR forecast was 39 then they dropped it back to 35, there original forecast was just fine and no where near a bust? Ithink bdr hit 38 so one degree off.:)

? 37 at BDR forecast was 39 then they dropped it back to 35, there original forecast was just fine and no where near a bust? Ithink bdr hit 38 so one degree off. :)

BDR hit 36 this afternoon...the 38 high was a midnight high.

Oh I hadn't seen last hours obs...but regardless the original 38F was a midnight high. They still might hit 38F next hor though, but its already cooled off up here.

Yeah, nice cold day for sure........but forecasting 39 and getting to 37 is not a bust, at all lol, that was my point to BRIAN.

Archived