EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Feb 8-9th Blizzard Thread

dryslot

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The actual number is meaningless.. It's the going from 3" to 2" with the late capture/stall that is concerning here.

An historic event is becoming unlikely in CT based on the trends. A great and impressive storm but not like it could have been.

Why would anyone doubt the Euro, 2 inches QPF with the winds, certainly historic for CT.

The actual number is meaningless.. It's the going from 3" to 2" with the late capture/stall that is concerning here.

An historic event is becoming unlikely in CT based on the trends. A great and impressive storm but not like it could have been.Why would anyone doubt the Euro, 2 inches QPF with the winds, certainly historic for CT.

well you can feel Ryan's pain if the trend is true, we will see how things play out.

:snowing:  :snowing:  :snowing:  :snowing:  :snowing:  :snowing:  :snowing:  :snowing:   

This picture has never made more sense.  

When parking in Boston last night, I had to used many quarters and yes, I looked at the year of each one as I put them in the machine and said "could be better than the massive storm that year, could be bigger than the massive storm that year, could be bigger than the massive storm that year....."      

This is unreal.  The New NWS Map and Headline forecast of 2-3 Feet and "MORE THAN 2 FEET" is worthy of crying.   :snowwindow:  :snowwindow:  :tomato:  :weight_lift:  :snowman:

The NAM is just remarkable for E MA...that would blow BOS's snowfall record out of the water. However, the NAM is probably a bit too juiced on qpf as usual, but even taking 2/3rd of that gives BOS a shot at a top 3 storm (and perhaps even breaking #1)

Archived