joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 8-9th Blizzard Thread

dryslot

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You and I are bummed, but I can recall many others who completely melted down when they were in our shoes. A sick passion.....

Absolutely right.  And, in many of those cases it's after they've changed to ip or rain.  I'll take my 12-18" screw job.

DT' final map overall looks pretty good..though some totals might need to be nudged upwards

Particularly up through the mid-coast of Maine.  With this morning's snows, they might emerge from this 36 hours as the champs.

FYI new RPM has gone from about 3 feet to 10" for Hartford/New Haven. 12" for Kevin... 16" for Ginx. 

Talk about suicide watches.

we'll see how this plays out...but a lot of stuff showing this moving S of the BM now. 

Just take the 00z ECMWF and nudge it a hair east if any...there are some very encouraging signs on satellite and obs this morning that suggest no hard right turn is going to occur. It is already forming a comma just east of the VA coast.

Ccb would make up time lost to that. I wouldnt even raise an eyebrow

WHDH is too light.  I figure 8-12 here plus or minus a few inches (probably plus) but remember I have a hard time accumulating in these situations until the stall which now looks to occur potentially too far ENE to really capitalize on the OES stuff here.  Better for Phil though.

I don't know about areas roughly west of I95.  But that's not my area/concern anyway.

Archived