e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Feb 8-9th Blizzard Thread

dryslot

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah unsure what folks are talking about..The only real difference is in E NY and NW mass

The actual number is meaningless.. It's the going from 3" to 2" with the late capture/stall that is concerning here.

An historic event is becoming unlikely in CT based on the trends. A great and impressive storm but not like it could have been.

Yeah unsure what folks are talking about..The only real difference is in E NY and NW mass

The actual number is meaningless.. It's the going from 3" to 2" with the late capture/stall that is concerning here.

An historic event is becoming unlikely in CT based on the trends. A great and impressive storm but not like it could have been.

I hope you guys still get crushed!

I'm gonna give the GFS one final chance to tick west at 12z before I throw in the towel on something historic. NAM is still a crusher for most of the state. 3" for the entire eastern half. But the east trend can't be ignored. 

Agreed, but, with this winter, we don't need historic. Let me put it this way, if this was pegged as 6-10" people would have been ecastic, we saw people going insane over a couple of inches with all the clippers, to finally have a real storm is something to be thankful for and excited about, no matter the amounts. Still expecting around a foot here, but congrats to E MA and RI, you are getting a blizzard!

-skisheep

Thought you'd be nowcasting more than modelcasting at this point to be honest.

Archived