Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

burgertime

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmmm.  5th grade.  Mrs. Coan.....draft_lens1944447module9562361photo_1210

Miss Peavy.  She'd sit on the edge of the desk crossing her legs back and forth, and scan the faces for a dazed look, then she'd call on you to stand up and answer a question...knowing you were having "tent" problems, lol.  All the boys in her classes looked like hunchbacks when we gave our answers.  T

Hey man, I meant to PM you yesterday but I forgot. You ever get that BB issue figured out? Mine is working again. It just started working. I didn't do anything at all.

Same here...Mine has been working fine for weeks. I think Wow did something on his end that took care of the problem.

Just referencing my verification maps, nothing more. No matter how ugly they looked, I did amazing compared to DT. 

Oh my god you're serious.

DT forecasts for the DCA area (VA as a whole), Delmarva and NE, basically. He could care less how his gradient of 1" snowfall/sleet/freezing drizzel did in the Piedmont of NC. In fact, when he's making his maps I'm sure he overlooks that area almost completely and just snaps the lines together when making his call map. With that said, anyone making a call map for NC would do better than DT, especially for these clipper events as he doesn't care historically how these perform in our area.

I love doing call maps, but sat these last events out because IMO anyone can draw a few gradients of sleet slushy mix and do ok for the most part. Wait until we get a decent bomb off the coast and draw up a map for that.

Archived