joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

burgertime

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I would like a healthy snowfall, I miss summer. The ground is in miserable shape, constantly thawing and getting muddy every other cold shot/warm-up. 

Maybe this summer will be the summer of daily storms firing up along the Apps. Maybe.  B)

I don't understand the problem? Wouldn't daily storms make the soil muddy too? Don't you want the ground cold enough to freeze, if need be, in the winter?

I don't understand the problem? Wouldn't daily storms make the soil muddy too? Don't you want the ground cold enough to freeze, if need be, in the winter?

No. Summer would have a hard ground from the heat. Then moisture would be thrown on top of it and steam off and dry up. The sun angle helps much more. 

I think there is a difference between a cold hard ground and a hot hard ground at least in theory. Could just be because of the sun angle, likely is. Summer never feels as muddy as winter here. Winter here can not maintain a frozen ground for long periods of time either. 

Yep. We are coming to your house to beat the **** out of it this summer.

I say this as someone who'd rather not have a lot of explaining to do; you would never regret a decision more immediately ^_^.  Unless you guys are bringing a large tiller with you.  I'd be willing to pay you for that.

Lol wow and how is that gay?

Just relax.  Seriously....relax. 

I say this as someone who'd rather not have a lot of explaining to do; you would never regret a decision more immediately ^_^. Unless you guys are bringing a large tiller with you. I'd be willing to pay you for that.

Just relax. Seriously....relax.

No I'm straight not gay. Get it right buddy.

Oh you are in for a rude awakening when I come to your house. Haha just kidding.

Archived