Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Bitter and angry but happy for NYC,Boston and Tolland Thread

Ji

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Don Sutherland in the NE forum :lmao: :lmao:

BOSTON:--Earlier today, a source at Massachusetts General Hospital revealed that the hospital was readying a large number of beds for a sudden influx of patients. When asked about the report, a hospital spokeswoman said that she was not aware of any event that would require mass treatment.

When pressed further she acknowledged that the hospital’s psychiatric unit had been making preparations to admit a “large number of patients” and that something about “American Weather” had been mentioned. She noted that she did not understand the connection between the unit’s preparations and the weather outside.

“Today is a beautiful winter day,” she said, showing the reporter to a window. This reporter observed a nearly crystal clear sky with a few distant cirrus clouds.

Local forecasters confirmed that no disruptive storms were expected anytime soon. Instead, forecasters expected clouds to lower and thicken overnight and into tomorrow before departing perhaps after some flurries or a light accumulation of snow.

A subsequent Google search uncovered the “AmericanWx” board. Upon reviewing the New England subforum, an astonishing discovery was made: The mood at that subforum varied indirectly with the weather. The better the weather, the darker the sentiment; the stormier the weather, the more upbeat the sentiment.

Attempts to speak to some of the members were unsuccessful, as all attention was focused on a jumbo-screen view of the GFS model. Members were excitedly pointing to a frame that showed an “L” east of southern New Jersey and several shades of blue. This reporter has seen better art.

Where will things go? This reporter still has no idea.

I'm so bitter and angry

Yeah, we got that from the title of the thread. Have a few drinks and watch the Superbowl  And forget about snow. Nothing on the Models that would even come close to satisfying you. Even I am getting tired of the clippers and they have been performing here lately. Eh at least the ground is solidly covered. Actually had snow on top of snow from Friday event and then last nights. Much better than last winter.

Yeah, we got that from the title of the thread. Have a few drinks and watch the Superbowl  And forget about snow. Nothing on the Models that would even come close to satisfying you. Even I am getting tired of the clippers and they have been performing here lately. Eh at least the ground is solidly covered. Actually had snow on top of snow from Friday event and then last nights. Much better than last winter.

There's nothing that would satisfy Ji. KUs that verify don't matter because he's always looking to the next bust. It's pretty impressive, actually.

Duh

On a lighter topic...

As someone who likes Beethoven's music, gotta say I kinda miss your previous avatar that had Beethoven with a tear in one eye and the statement "This is what winter 2011-12 has done to me."  But I do get a laugh out of your current signature with "I used the # in front of everything before Twitter."  Pretty funny!

On a lighter topic...

As someone who likes Beethoven's music, gotta say I kinda miss your previous avatar that had Beethoven with a tear in one eye and the statement "This is what winter 2011-12 has done to me."  But I do get a laugh out of your current signature with "I used the # in front of everything before Twitter."  Pretty funny!

I think I'm going to bring that one back. The lack of Beethoven in my avatar is screwing with me.

Archived