wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Bitter and angry but happy for NYC,Boston and Tolland Thread

Ji

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this stuff is all about how one communicates it and expectations..what we are capable of and confidence levels and how broad brush something is and context all matter....I think most of us realize that who do the MR and  LR stuff...That it is lower confidence is already embedded....Nobody is going to begin every post with "I really have no idea what I am talking out".....the lower confidence level is implied...this is fun stuff to discuss and there is some skill involved depending on how specific one gets....

we're mostly arguing two sides of the same coin. the difference is getting or missing that one 'lucky' storm probably. i have no clue if it will happen. i just lean pessimistic given where we've been. i generally limit my thoughts to what i see in front of me on the models and/or extrapolated out a smidge. our disagreements line up along whether we have 4 or 5 weeks of winter left.. whether we'll get a 2" storm or a 4" storm etc. but again i've praised your winter forecast more than i can ever remember praising a seasonal outlook. i'll be more careful with my words i guess.

Because fun is frowned upon in the MA forum. Reminds me of the old saying " the beatings will continue until morale improves".

yawn.. it goes both ways. being at all anti snow is like being a leper sometimes.

we're mostly arguing two sides of the same coin. the difference is getting or missing that one 'lucky' storm probably. i have no clue if it will happen. i just lean pessimistic given where we've been. i generally limit my thoughts to what i see in front of me on the models and/or extrapolated out a smidge. our disagreements line up along whether we have 4 or 5 weeks of winter left.. whether we'll get a 2" storm or a 4" storm etc. but again i've praised your winter forecast more than i can ever remember praising a seasonal outlook. i'll be more careful with my words i guess.

you have been praiseworthy but then you'll turn around and say snarky things...I just want snow whether minor or not and I am going to root for it...hopefully nobody has a problem with that....nobody here is bethesda boy

you have been praiseworthy but then you'll turn around and say snarky things...I just want snow whether minor or not and I am going to root for it...hopefully nobody has a problem with that....nobody here is bethesda boy

im kind of a jerk at many times online. maybe in real life. im an only child who was never socialized correctly. im pretty honest with my deficiencies..

im kind of a jerk at many times online. maybe in real life. im an only child who was never socialized correctly. im pretty honest with my deficiencies..

yeah ill be there. melissa doesnt want to go b/c she hates football but ill come by either way.

Yet still able to get a girlfriend, you must not be deficient in other areas.

My wife met bob ryan at a party years ago. She said he acts like an arrogant douche in person. I always root for a ryan bust.

He seemed alright when I met him, tho a lot of mets might fall in that category. :P

Archived