joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE winter 2013 banter thread for the final 2/3 left

Ginx snewx

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Todd got canned For doing things like getting caught fooking around with some girl in a parking garage, getting kicked out of his home, and living in the ch 7 weather desk. He was like Ron Burgundy.

Yeah he got canned so quick that anyone with a whiff of life experience knew he was fuking someone.

One Todd story I heard was that when the perfect storm movie was being made, they called for the chief meteorologist (then Harvey). They transferred the call and Todd answered and said he was the guy...and hence depicted in the movie.

I did see Todd being very kind to a disabled young man at one of the sne conferences which occur each year in autumn. After that, my heart softened on him.

Yeah he got canned so quick that anyone with a whiff of life experience knew he was fuking someone.

One Todd story I heard was that when the perfect storm movie was being made, they called for the chief meteorologist (then Harvey). They transferred the call and Todd answered and said he was the guy...and hence depicted in the movie.

I did see Todd being very kind to a disabled young man at one of the sne conferences which occur each year in autumn. After that, my heart softened on him.

Canned for dipping the whick in media?  I don't know...I think that was the final straw I think the interoffice stuff probably played a much larger role. 

I met Bob Copeland as a 14 year old in school. I got to spend the day at ch 5 with him. This was May 1981. He was irritated when I accidentally interrupted his radio forecast/broadcast (LOL) but even with that he was a very nice man and a class act. He also signed a weather calendar and gave it to me. We even had severe in the Boston area that afternoon as I recall. Also met Mark Rosenthal. A nice guy and a bit goofy.

Models are definitely volatile. We are seeing the Paciic jet get involved more and if you notice...after late next weeks cold spell....we don't see the brutal cold modeled....but ther are storms. However as I mentioned for a couple of days, not all may be snow. The models overall eased off the cold and try building ridging east of us at the end of the 11-15 day. Looks like it could be a good battle as ridging in NW Canada is in place. I don't like seeing the cold ease off, but I suppose we substitute that with precip hopefully.

Models are definitely volatile. We are seeing the Paciic jet get involved more and if you notice...after late next weeks cold spell....we don't see the brutal cold modeled....but ther are storms. However as I mentioned for a couple of days, not all may be snow. The models overall eased off the cold and try building ridging east of us at the end of the 11-15 day. Looks like it could be a good battle as ridging in NW Canada is in place. I don't like seeing the cold ease off, but I suppose we substitute that with precip hopefully.

I think we can see the beginning of the end on the Ens.. 

Archived