• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Pattern change on our doorstep - will it deliver the goods? General Discussion/ banter

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I guess even a little bit of ZR warrants it, but I'm not sure how many people are going to see it at all in the advisory area. I'm not convinced I see any.

i thought so at first but our DPs are 25 out here and it's already 36 at my place in Ayer.   WB is probably like 31.9 - ha

We had a cold overnight and "cap" day so we don't have much room to keep the streets/walkways liquid if that's reached.  

Yeah I mean maybe the interior wetbulbs? Was just a little surprised. Perhaps MPM is most deserving.

Raining fairly steadily here.  Not sure how much freezing will be occuring with a moderate rate and relativley warm 30.5.  Heading out on the 45 minute ride to Target--hot times in the big city of Hadley.

30.5/27

that dp will help with that...  30.5/27 will freeze more proficiently than 30.5/30.5 with some accretion loss due to evaporation -

certainly not much of a snow eater night by any stretch...

speaking of stretches - you know, 8 days ago we were staring down the barrel of a week's worth of thawing, and meh -    ...what?  one day now - maybe, 30 hours?

Shhh I was laughed at and cajoled for saying that, thank god for the Pros saying this though. I am impressed down here in SECT at work there are still some pretty substantial patches of snow left. Taken right before dark with sleet falling today. Yea substantially above normal but in reality above normal during this time of year with snow cover is NBD. If the sun comes out this weekend its see ya later for this patch but those with 6-8 of concrete are going to make it through .

Shhh I was laughed at and cajoled for saying that, thank god for the Pros saying this though. I am impressed down here in SECT at work there are still some pretty substantial patches of snow left. Taken right before dark with sleet falling today. Yea substantially above normal but in reality above normal during this time of year with snow cover is NBD. If the sun comes out this weekend its see ya later for this patch but those with 6-8 of concrete are going to make it through .

Hope you're right but 30 hours of temps and dews above 45 are going suck it away to nothing

Archived