12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
November 2012 Obs/Discussion Thread

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's time to lay Wunderground to rest...their new best forecast method has failed ever since the launch.

Monday Night

Clear with a chance of rain. Low of 32F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Tuesday

Overcast with a chance of snow and a chance of rain, then rain in the afternoon. High of 50F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of precipitation 60% .

Friday Night

Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. Fog overnight. Low of 30F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50% with accumulations up to 2 in. possible.

I've got .2 in the bucket and more coming. Thanks, Moles...talk about squeezing water out of a drought rock! T

Thank them for us in Columbus! We have almost .4" in the bucket already and more is on the way! A good .5" soaking is just what the doctor (Moles) ordered! Now.... If only it wouldn't take another two weeks to get more rain in here. ;):lol:

Thank them for us in Columbus! We have almost .4" in the bucket already and more is on the way! A good .5" soaking is just what the doctor (Moles) ordered! Now.... If only it wouldn't take another two weeks to get more rain in here. wink.pnglaugh.png

Yeah, watching the radar I could see the furry little blind guys were favoring you! Way to go. More rain on tap before long, I expect. We'll get there, you and me, a few tenths at a time, if we have to :) Tony

Using athens records, I'm around 11 inches behind normal this year. Atlanta is pushing 15 inches. It really has done a number on the water table. I'm now getting fine sand from my well..which has never happened before. Year after year after year of being below normal, much less above normal, has really taken it's toll.

One my lakes looks like a damn mud puddle. The other is much smaller but deeper so it's not quite as bad but certainly very low by it's standard. But I want to take a pic of the larger lake/pond and show everyone. I'm going to do that soon..and if I get time, maybe even today. It's just extremely depressing.

Archived