joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2012 Obs/Discussion Thread

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

36.1, 37.3, 38.2 on my remotes. I guess you could say it was in the mid to upper 30's at my house this morning. Need some rain bad, and here it is in the dry months. Can I get a little CAD drizzle, if nothing else? A hurricane goes by and I don't get squat....well, I got lots of wind, but that only served to dry things out all the worse :) If Goofy's gom low doesn't pan out, maybe blocking will provide some drizzle from the Atlantic. Nov. is often a good drizzle month. T

36.1, 37.3, 38.2 on my remotes. I guess you could say it was in the mid to upper 30's at my house this morning. Need some rain bad, and here it is in the dry months. Can I get a little CAD drizzle, if nothing else? A hurricane goes by and I don't get squat....well, I got lots of wind, but that only served to dry things out all the worse smile.png If Goofy's gom low doesn't pan out, maybe blocking will provide some drizzle from the Atlantic. Nov. is often a good drizzle month. T

You're right about the rain. I've never had any luck growing cabbage but this year it is beautiful. I just had to dump 20 gallons out of my rain barrell on it since we haven't had any real rain in a month.

Was ready for my first freeze of the season. Temp was already down to 35 at 11pm last night. Winds were calm. Then came the magic wind fairy at 1130pm with winds similar to the breezy conditions of yesterday. Temp jumped from 35 at 11pm to 47 at midnight. The wind never died back down so that was all she wrote for any chance of a freeze. Check out my temp and wind graph in my signature.

Was ready for my first freeze of the season. Temp was already down to 35 at 11pm last night. Winds were calm. Then came the magic wind fairy at 1130pm with winds similar to the breezy conditions of yesterday. Temp jumped from 35 at 11pm to 47 at midnight. The wind never died back down so that was all she wrote for any chance of a freeze. Check out my temp and wind graph in my signature.

34.1, and two 35.2's. I've been outside looking and looking for the magic wind fairy, but to no avail. I'm suspecting a scam here. Why would you perpetrate such a ruse on the unsuspecting rubes of the world. Shame on you, Moto, shame :) Tony

34.1, and two 35.2's. I've been outside looking and looking for the magic wind fairy, but to no avail. I'm suspecting a scam here. Why would you perpetrate such a ruse on the unsuspecting rubes of the world. Shame on you, Moto, shame smile.png Tony

I think she showed up and got blown away...man what another wind day here. LOL. Third straight day of wind....

35 in downtown soda city this morning

Columbia and Orangeburg, SC both had their first freeze of the fall this morning with a low of 32.

I had ice on my car windows this morning for the first time :wub:

Bring it. Time to shut down my weed lawn for the season.

It's been two months since I've had to cut the grass/weeds :lol:

31.1 at my house the past two mornings. My wife said we had a good frost this morning and the kudzu shows it. In other news we have quite the brushfire going just outside of Emerson. It was very eerie to look up and see the fire running up the side of a mountain.

Archived