• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Rocktober like the old days. Bridging to winter

weathafella

Seeing games in different stadiums is pretty cool. I always wanted to go, just because of the history and what not. Heard that place is like a country club.

Never been to new stadium... used to go to the old one all the time in HS.

Vermont has a tremendous number of Yankees fans... way more than you'd think. Part of that is that a large portion of VT is in the upstate NY (Plattsburgh) media market and some even in Albany's. Prior to cable some of the only games people could get were NYY games.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sweet enjoy your 4-6 upslope windex

I'm not sold on anything more than an inch or two...but mid winter yeah it's 3-6" of fluff no problem.

The one issue is going to be that we are just about done with our warm season Gondola rides, summit restaurant, and Toll Road, so in order to measure or see it, I'll have to get up there the old fashioned way with my legs. No more 4-wheeler trips to the top.

Never been to new stadium... used to go to the old one all the time in HS.

Vermont has a tremendous number of Yankees fans... way more than you'd think. Part of that is that a large portion of VT is in the upstate NY (Plattsburgh) media market and some even in Albany's. Prior to cable some of the only games people could get were NYY games.

Yeah but the bulk of us are Sox fans...that's what the bars play all summer and NESN comes with the basic cable package. Across the lake you can't get NESN, only YES with Yankees games.

Burlington is definitely mixed though due to the five universities and UVM gets a lot of kids from Long Island, New Jersey, New York (like me)...so it is pretty split there.

I think you should be safe soon, you normaly do not see spiders past October in sne. With the weather we have had this might be the last of them for season.

I can't believe I seen a spider. I haven't seen a spider in my house in over 3 weeks...that's a record. The last one I saw was actually of the same type of the pic I posted. Usually I see daddy long legs. I hope it doesn't come in my bedroom.

Archived