Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Rocktober like the old days. Bridging to winter

weathafella

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today was one of those days where ORH owuld have been like 31F until the front moved through. Then they bump to 37F for a couple of hours before dropping again. Sort of a similar behavior in temps today.

I know.....:weenie:

What would CEF have been ? Christ I sound like TBlizz.

You probably would have warmed above 32F, but barely. ORH can benefit from those cold moist winds upsloping and turning what might be a 34F temp to something like 31F or so.

Yeah I cannot wait until we have more winter-like stuff to talk about. Seeing snowfall the other day was a huge tease because it's still another 4-6 weeks before we actually have more consistent winter weather threats.

Yeah I cannot wait until we have more winter-like stuff to talk about. Seeing snowfall the other day was a huge tease because it's still another 4-6 weeks before we actually have more consistent winter weather threats.

Late Friday and Friday Night should be decent up there. I don't see how it won't look wild for a few hours there at the mtn.

12/13/07 was the best sheet drizzle snow ever

Heavy, heavy snow grains. I had a little over 10:1 from that despite 2m temps in the mid 10s while the snow fell.

He'll get to 29 and really show me who's boss.

I'll take the over for him. Let's use KCTTOLLA4 on WU for verification.

How does surface temperature usually relate to 2M temps? Is it generally a bit lower or higher?

You mean skin temps? It depends on what time of the day it is. Usually the skin sfc is warmer than 2m during the day due to insolation and cooler at night from radiational cooling.

Archived