• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February 2012 - Obs/Disco/Banter

NorEastermass128

I forgot to add powderfreak...he'll post a photo of some guy in a red jacket skiing in 2" of 40 to 1 ratio upslope powder in response to everything ski related.

Every other season I probably wouldn't do it unless its at least 4-6", but this season 2" with 0.04" of liquid is all I've got man.

I love the differnt personalities of the regular posters on here. That was a pretty good list. SnowNH had the best one a while back though, haha.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful evening here in Hillsville, VA ...along the Blue Ridge. SN and 6 inches on the ground.

I'm at a Best Western ..midway point here between FL and home. This turned out to be a good choice right along I-77.

Amazing that someone who probably averages, what 80-90" of snow in upstate NY has to go down to VA to see what it looks like?

Question for those with an I-phone. Do I need a special function to post a pic onto this board like tapatalk or something?

I don't understand why they changed it..so now you can't post any pics on here without some sort of software. You need to use photobucket. Tapatalk has acharge associate with it. Hopefully they are working on why we can't post pics normally on here anymore from laptops ,imacs or anything

I don't understand why they changed it..so now you can't post any pics on here without some sort of software. You need to use photobucket. Tapatalk has acharge associate with it. Hopefully they are working on why we can't post pics normally on here anymore from laptops ,imacs or anything

Talk to IPB or Apple.

A wonderful crisp morning! What a week, OKX now has 50s wed, thur, and friday of this week, combined with the ever strengthening sun, longer days............spring fever should be rampant.

A quick hitting quick melting 6 inch early march snow surrounded by abnormaly warm spring conditions would be an ideal way to start the new season.

10 says till' renewal!

A wonderful crisp morning! What a week, OKX now has 50s wed, thur, and friday of this week, combined with the ever strengthening sun, longer days............spring fever should be rampant.

A quick hitting quick melting 6 inch early march snow surrounded by abnormaly warm spring conditions would be an ideal way to start the new season.

10 says till' renewal!

Euro has 60's+ for days 7-10+.

Euro has 60's+ for days 7-10+.

Oh I was worried, kevin had posted yesterday morning that starting this weekend we were going into a very cold pattern, is Bastardi still calling for a fab feb? LOL. Things are looking awesome, and with no mud season in sne everyone should be very happy!

Oh I was worried, kevin had posted yesterday morning that starting this weekend we were going into a very cold pattern, is Bastardi still calling for a fab feb? LOL. Things are looking awesome, and with no mud season in sne everyone should be very happy!

I'll be happy if April - June are average to slightly above temp wise and average to slightly below precip. wise.

That would be ideal for my vegetable gardening.

I may be out in Greenfield on Wednesday morning doing a final site walk-through. May stop for lunch downtown.

Not sure if you're interested, but Williams Farm Sugarhouse is about 10 minutes south of Greenfield and I think they opened up this weekend. Just thought I'd mention it since we are in maple season.

http://williamsfarmsugarhouse.com/

Archived