e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
February 2012 - Obs/Disco/Banter

NorEastermass128

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomorrow should be a beauty, playing golf at 11 at Grassy Knoll, this is insanity.

Good. You're going to need all the practice you can get because when ski season ends in a few months I'm going to resume playing golf and it's going to be really tough for you, a former PGA member, to stomach being schooled by a relative newcomer to the sport.

Good. You're going to need all the practice you can get because when ski season ends in a few months I'm going to resume playing golf and it's going to be really tough for you, a former PGA member, to stomach being schooled by a relative newcomer to the sport.

It should be a fun day, look forward to it.

I guess I could take the kids over to the hill for some grass sledding? Might be fun.

Taking the kids? Cool. Yeah, it's February, I'm in Winter ski mode until the end of April. I'll probably get talked into playing a round down in the Hudson Valley before then but it just ain't skiing. Last year I played a round in late March then got on a plane for AK.

Taking the kids? Cool. Yeah, it's February, I'm in Winter ski mode until the end of April. I'll probably get talked into playing a round down in the Hudson Valley before then but it just ain't skiing. Last year I played a round in late March then got on a plane for AK.

We are going tubing later this week, but i have a day to myself, so golfing it shall be.... temps nearing 50, so not too bad, some old friends and some cash into the pot. Playing scotch, so short game will be at a premium, perfect for the first time out LOL.

Since this is the bantyer thread and earlier it was discussed. My 2 day suspension for "trolling" in the MA sub forum was a huge crock of sh*t. I was wishing them good luck plain and simple. Anyone is free to go look at my posts for themselves. Total BS.

LOL I had no idea that even happened and I was on a tear about the moderation this weekend.

So you get boned for 2 days and Phineas gets nothing for breaking every single rule during storm mode. That seems fair.

Just make sure Pete knows he can't wear his ski boots on the greens.

:snowing:

Since this is the bantyer thread and earlier it was discussed. My 2 day suspension for "trolling" in the MA sub forum was a huge crock of sh*t. I was wishing them good luck plain and simple. Anyone is free to go look at my posts for themselves. Total BS.

I had no idea, things have been so boring. What happened?

I know you well enough to know you were being sincere... some of them have thin skins it seems

Glad you are well.

27.1F/13F

Another nice night ahead...hopefully snowmaking will commence

I know you well enough to know you were being sincere... some of them have thin skins it seems

Glad you are well.

27.1F/13F

Another nice night ahead...hopefully snowmaking will commence

If I were trolling them it would have been a lot uglier. My original post was "Good Luck guys. I hope you get buried." lol. I was being totally sincere. The fact that somebody can hit the "report" button and get someone suspended without just cause is simply unacceptable. I've donated some of my hard earned money to this forum because I think it is a worthy endeavor. I was not doing anything but showing my support and well wishes for other members of this board. There seem to be several mods here that have the sensibilities of an 80yr church lady. I'm absolutely p*ssed over the treatment I received. The only reason I'm sticking with this forum is that I consider many of you to be friends and I would be dismayed to lose touch with you. It's shocking that "adults" can be so petty. Pathetic really, a whole crop of mamby pamby whiney fooks.

If I were trolling them it would have been a lot uglier. My original post was "Good Luck guys. I hope you get buried." lol. I was being totally sincere. The fact that somebody can hit the "report" button and get someone suspended without just cause is simply unacceptable. I've donated some of my hard earned money to this forum because I think it is a worthy endeavor. I was not doing anything but showing my support and well wishes for other members of this board. There seem to be several mods here that have the sensibilities of an 80yr church lady. I'm absolutely p*ssed over the treatment I received. The only reason I'm sticking with this forum is that I consider many of you to be friends and I would be dismayed to lose touch with you. It's shocking that "adults" can be so petty. Pathetic really, a whole crop of mamby pamby whiney fooks.

That is absolute Bullsh it Pete, Looks like this whole situation was handled wrong on multiple fronts

Eh, the suspension was an overreaction, but posting in the MA threads is a dicey proposition for anyone from SNE, especially you. Look how often Kevin or Ray posts there.

they have it in for you...I'm sure you were there to do good in the world, to spread the word and the love of Ullr! With that long hair and all the trouble you get into I'm thinking maybe you are the second coming...of Ulr!

Eh, the suspension was an overreaction, but posting in the MA threads is a dicey proposition for anyone from SNE, especially you. Look how often Kevin or Ray posts there.

That's a crock of sh it, why? Too bad too because there are some good posters I enjoy interacting with. Lots of them post here and are not reported. The few dickwads are ruining the board.

You're right. Anyone from SNE that ventures out of our domain has a target on their back. That said, I have been accused of being many things but being timid is not one of them. When I last checked it wasn't against board rules to post in other sub-forums. We routinely get posts from other regions but we seem to be better equipped to deal with it. Some incredibly thin skinned babies down there. The bottom line is there was nothing in my posts that was taunting or disrespectful. The suspension was totally out of line. Perhaps it was done by a mod trying to garner favor amongst his peers.

You're right. Anyone from SNE that ventures out of our domain has a target on their back. That said, I have been accused of being many things but being timid is not one of them. When I last checked it wasn't against board rules to post in other sub-forums. We routinely get posts from other regions but we seem to be better equipped to deal with it. Some incredibly thin skinned babies down there. The bottom line is there was nothing in my posts that was taunting or disrespectful. The suspension was totally out of line. Perhaps it was done by a mod trying to garner favor amongst his peers.

I am liberal in my thoughts and views but some folks around here give the term a negative connotation. Total BS in light of some of the posts I saw, politically motivated.

they have it in for you...I'm sure you were there to do good in the world, to spread the word and the love of Ullr! With that long hair and all the trouble you get into I'm thinking maybe you are the second coming...of Ulr!

Lol. I was waiting for my daughter to get ready to go skiing and I checked out their thread to see what they were expecting (I like Wes, Usedtobe, and I'll often venture into their thread when a storm is bearing down on us just to see what he has to say). They were all so excited about seeing some snow I thought I'd cheer them on. Evidently, Randy and a few others have the ability to read the minds of others. Even though my words were completely innocuous they were able to see right through that smokescreen and ferret the real truth. If I wanted to taunt them it wouldn't be with "Good luck guys!!! Hope you get buried!!!" However, Ullr saw the injustice and rewarded them with zilch. Never fook with Ullr.

Lol. I was waiting for my daughter to get ready to go skiing and I checked out their thread to see what they were expecting (I like Wes, Usedtobe, and I'll often venture into their thread when a storm is bearing down on us just to see what he has to say). They were all so excited about seeing some snow I thought I'd cheer them on. Evidently, Randy and a few others have the ability to read the minds of others. Even though my words were completely innocuous they were able to see right through that smokescreen and ferret the real truth. If I wanted to taunt them it wouldn't be with "Good luck guys!!! Hope you get buried!!!" However, Ullr saw the injustice and rewarded them with zilch. Never fook with Ullr.

What's funny is when you said like a child, I knew exactly what you mean't. The joy a child experiences in a snowy scene. Obviously some do not get it at all. It's so stupid.

I am liberal in my thoughts and views but some folks around here give the term a negative connotation. Total BS in light of some of the posts I saw, politically motivated.

Just slightly. I guess if you can't beat 'em have 'em suspended or banned outright. Chickensh*t, that's what I call it. BTW, if I suddenly stop posting here I've either been assassinated or I've gone back to AK. For the record I won't be heading back there until April or May so.......

Archived