Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
January 2012 Storm Threats and Discussion

PhineasC

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not one flake on the euro right?

not really unless you count the chance after the front on fri which seems rather minimal. the dry clipper.. then another clipper at the end of the run to our north.

The timing is Sunday night not Sunday afternoon correct?.

Probably shouldn't make too much of a difference because highs are supposed to be in the upper 30's or so. Throw in cloud cover and evap cooling and the suface can get close to freezing during the day. Of course, night would be better. The euro verbatim won't accumulate much with 0.00 qpf.

Per the GFS it is Sunday afternoon, but its of course 120 hrs out etc. etc. etc.
Probably shouldn't make too much of a difference because highs are supposed to be in the upper 30's or so. Throw in cloud cover and evap cooling and the suface can get close to freezing during the day. Of course, night would be better. The euro verbatim won't accumulate much with 0.00 qpf.

Thank's guys, i was wondering because of the Ravens game. Bob believe it or not this is the first time i was concerned about the timing for the game and not for accumulation potential.

Probably shouldn't make too much of a difference because highs are supposed to be in the upper 30's or so. Throw in cloud cover and evap cooling and the suface can get close to freezing during the day. Of course, night would be better.The euro verbatim won't accumulate much with 0.00 qpf.

:lol:

I've started starting threads in the western region forum, what does that tell you?

Hmm.... I guess it tell us:

1. You have grown tired of our weenieism and have deserted us
  2. What little hope you ever had for this winter in the MA has all but vanished
  3. There are more hot women in the western region
  4. Or.......you're taking your show on the road hoping to become a national legend insread of just an EC legend.

FYP

Right, right, right, I see where you're going,

BUT, I want this year to officially have a shot at number 1.

Seriously, if it's going to be this bad, I say blow the torch through the roof, pitch a complete shutout the rest of the way. Give us something to fall back on for years.

A note of optimism. I saw Wes make back to back posts saying this weekend was worth watching. Who knows?

Right, right, right, I see where you're going,

BUT, I want this year to officially have a shot at number 1.

Seriously, if it's going to be this bad, I say blow the torch through the roof, pitch a complete shutout the rest of the way. Give us something to fall back on for years.

A note of optimism. I saw Wes make back to back posts saying this weekend was worth watching. Who knows?

He also said he started a thread in the Western Subforum

4. Or.......you're taking your show on the road hoping to become a national legend insread of just an EC legend.

That is for sure true, and 1,2 and 4 is probably also right.

Actually within the NWS I was pretty well known in the west so 4 doesn't get it. We have Mapgirl and wxtrix and I love my wife so 3 also is a miss. I just typed this, #1 is toast.

Actually within the NWS I was pretty well known in the west so 4 doesn't get it. We have Mapgirl and wxtrix and I love my wife so 3 also is a miss. I just typed this, #1 is toast.

#2 it is!

I'm probably one of the very few here who is actually enjoying this winter. Seems like we've had more sunny days than usual, and definitely been warmer. It's great being able to go outside and take a walk in just a jacket. As far as I'm concerned, if it's not going to snow, I prefer it be like this.

Embrace the torch!

** OOPS.... wrong thread. This was supposed to be in the banter thread.

Archived