Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Classic SNE meltdowns

CoastalWx

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad I could provide some comic relief for you guys.... I was LOLing this morning rereading my post and all of your posts after. I'm sorry If I offended anybody. I was pretty hammered. Probably about 10-11 bud lights. It felt good to vent at the time.

Kevin probably thinks I'm the guy from Billy Madison right now

steve_buscemi_billy_madison.png

Looks like we have a couple of threats coming up.... Slowly crawling back up the cliff.

LOL, epic stuff man, cant wait to meet you in person! Enjoy the torch :violin:

I saw personally what 3 Zimas can do.

Jesus...what a light weight. I remember he used to call me a light weight.

On the day of the Whale home opener this is what I consumed:

I started off with a 40 at 1:00 PM finished that around 3 PM then drank 2 Miller Lites in 15 minutes before heading to the bar.

I had 3 beers and then an irish car bomb at the bar.

I went to the game.

After the game I had a 40oz margarita.

Jesus...what a light weight. I remember he used to call me a light weight.

On the day of the Whale home opener this is what I consumed:

I started off with a 40 at 1:00 PM finished that around 3 PM then drank 2 Miller Lites in 15 minutes before heading to the bar.

I had 3 beers and then an irish car bomb at the bar.

I went to the game.

After the game I had a 40oz margarita.

Those are great - at least Ithink they are... I can't remember

ORH_wxman, on 15 March 2010 - 12:42 AM, said:

At any rate...I've had enough of this winter. I have never pretended to like the "nice weather" or will endorse it in the future...it specifically cost me a chance at a HECS...that's not the same for everyone here so I don't have a right to chastise them. But I wont for a second pretend to think a couple days where the high was 52F was worth losing a 30" snowstorm over. Sad day this is...and impressive synoptic storm this is that is being totally wasted.

ORH_wxman, on 15 March 2010 - 12:42 AM, said:

At any rate...I've had enough of this winter. I have never pretended to like the "nice weather" or will endorse it in the future...it specifically cost me a chance at a HECS...that's not the same for everyone here so I don't have a right to chastise them. But I wont for a second pretend to think a couple days where the high was 52F was worth losing a 30" snowstorm over. Sad day this is...and impressive synoptic storm this is that is being totally wasted.

Will's one and only meltdown and it does not suprise me that it occured in that winter.

Jeez, I just saw this (went to bed around 11) That was frickin hilarious.

Snow, I had always wondered why you were 5 posted. Mosts of your posts are reasonable. You have more met knowledge than me or several other regulars it seems.

This was phenomenal.

Mods, please don't 5 post/ban him

Best meltdown in a while...lol

Agree with this. He certainly has a lot more knowledge than I do. I usually post stupid questions and try to make jokes. I understand that he has gone through many sets of ropes and chairs, but haven't we all at some point? Not sure that warrants him being 5 posted.

I don't know, I am sure those who have 5 posted him have their reasons, but hopefully the reason isn't because he isn't in the "cool" group if you will...

So, please don't 5 post/ban him...

• 2 weeks later...

Who cares? Give it the F up everyone. This winter is over. We are going to have a snowless , mild winter. The grass is growing. there's flocks of geese flying around **** ting all over everything..golf courses are doing better than retail stores at Christmas..mets are posting on Twitter about buying their last xmas present while their windows are down and their car thermos are reading 56 degrees on Dec 22.., people have roses blooming ,and there's bugs flying around.

If someone gets drunk and bored over the holiday week, venture over to Eastern and try to snag my "beast of man in the shed" quote....that may have been my best meltdown....circa very late Jan-early Feb 2010.

Feb 4 2010

No...its like me being raped in a shed by a a beast of a man, and then you asking if I want to see your new shed the next week.

I recall in 2010 there was a storm right around the 10/11th of February that was a huge bust up here. I normally would've been so pissed but it was one the happiest weather moments of my life because I was flying out of Logan that afternoon to Utah. Our flight was the 2nd flight to leave Logan after they had shutdown the airport.

Congrats Ryan!!! I hope you enjoy all of the snow you can get on your trip up to stowe!!!! God I’m really happy that NNE is getting great snow so Ryan can have the best time!!! :LitchfieldLibations: (What??? Putting that emoticon address in should get me at least 12 smileys and 16 exlamations)

I love how Ryan's been sucking up to the NNE/ Ski forum members saying like "Man I really think the Greens are gonna get smoked next storm." and "Man I really hope you guys get hammered next storm so I can hangout with my male partner in front of the fire at my condo" I seriously think the guy has pleasured himself to the stowe webcams making snow from like 1 AM to 5 AM. Well... here... take a look for yourself....

The good news is the Christmas week should feature no torches for NNE. Great snowmaking wx... some upslope snow Sunday night/Monday AM and the potential for a NNE special if the Euro verifies Thursday AM.

I assume the mountains will ramp up their snowmaking game even more over the next few days to start expanding.

If this quote was posted in the SNE pattern change thread right now it would look a little something like this…

The good news (notice the good news still) is that the Christmas week should feature a torch for SNE. Great for killing weenies dreams, easy for forecasting at my job (actually I’ll somehow mess up the fake WINDEX event, some depressed souls for Sunday night/Monday AM, and the potential for Kevin to kill himself if the Euro verifies Thursday AM.

I assume all SNE weenies will ramp up their suicide letters even more over the next few days to start expanding.

Here’s another one….

Going to drive up to Stowe Monday am... May ski in the afternoon but definitely all say Tuesday. Debating skiing Wednesday too at Stowe or heading down to Kmart. If anyone is around Stowe Monday afternoon/evening lets meet up for a drink!

Translated into the SNE thread….

Going to piss on the SNE January thread change thread in the am... May call Kevin a P.O.S in the afternoon but definitely will say it Tuesday. Debating on calling for 2-4” of snow and rain for October 29, or 12-18” in the NW hills (ehhh.. they’ll figure it out). If anyone who hasn’t dropped a toaster is still around Monday afternoon/evening lets meet up and I’ll drop one in the tub for you!!!

Oh my French, this guy is worse than Kevin in this thread… This guys like the wishcaster of snowmaking. He’s probably trying to track below 32 temps.

Through tomorrow midday looks like more phenomenal snow making weather... a bit of upslope Monday night... then back to great snowmaking wx with cold temps/low wetbulbs Tuesday through Wednesday AM.

Not bad.

What a Barf.

SNE translations…

Through tomorrow midday looks like more phenomenal sh*tting on Kevin... a bit of sucking up to NNERs on Monday night... then back to great snowmaking wx with cold temps/low wetbulbs Tuesday through Wednesday AM.

Not bad.

I couldn’t even change that part It was so effing classic Ryan.

I can't take it.......merry fookn xmas and it's time to let it all out.........friends, fam, food, presents....nothing has stopped me from wanting to shout:

Twas the night before more weather trash, when all through sne,

Not a snowflake was stirring, not even a ween-ie.

The nooses were hung high by the chimney with care,

In hopes that the end of this godforsaken winter would soon be there.

The weenies were nestled all snug in their beds,

While visions of toasters danced in their heads.

And Bobby in his 'kerchief, and Will in his cap,

All the mods threaten to settle us down for a long winter's nap.

When in OT there rose such a clatter,

I sprang from the tub to see what was the matter,

Away to the Southeast forum I flew like a flash.

Wonder whether I'd be perma banned for kicking WeatherNC's azz.

It makes me sick my stomach that we have no snow,

Did I mention how much this muther f*ckn' winter blows.

When, through all the torches what did I see,

But reveren Kev, with 8 weenies from SNE.

With a little balding driver, his skin aging so quick,

I knew in a moment, his weight loss may mean he's sick.

More rapid than his hair line recession the weenies came,

And he melted down, and shouted, and called them by name.

Now Coastal! now, ORH! Messenger and CT-Rain!

On, Hubbdave! On, Fella! on Logan11 and his thick grey mame!

To the top of the torch! That's all this winter knows that is all!

PV dash away! Dash away! For the love of god AO please fall!

As dry leaves, outward does the cold fly,

When they meet with an obstacle, still no snow from the sky.

So up to Christmas as this winter blew,

With a sleigh full of cutters, a giant FU too.

And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof,

SSW touters, but when asked for proof they went poof.

As I drew in my head this winter was turning around,

Down came the PNA, mod issued warnings abound.

He was covered all in fur, from his head to his foot,

And his dreams filled with snow, totaling over one foot.

Lucky for me we still have no snowpack,

Because if we did, then I'd be shaving Hubbdave's back.

His eyes-how they twinkled! his dimples how merrry!

Suslak's cheeks are like roses, but when will the wx pop his snow cherry!

His droll ittle mouth was drawn up like a bow,

We're all hurting, we're the f*** is our snow.

I didn't think a season could be worse, than the one when all snow went underneath,

But this friggen season has been one giant kick in the teeth.

Just when we've thought that a threat was near,

Once again, we take it in the rear!

No one to turn to, but reveren Kev himself,

Or maybe even winterweather warrior, that tiny little elf.

At times we've been hopeful, but now all seems to be lost,

No one can help us, we're lucky to see frost.

We have hope for January, and February and March,

But the first half has taken out all of our starch.

As a weather enthusiast, nothing to do but pick your nose,

Because onward once again, comes that infernal PAC firehose.

All we can do is remember 2001-02 and whistle,

But rather than relive that season, I'd just assume be struck by a missle.

At least I'm drunk, but the winter still has me filled with fright,

Happy Christmas to all, and to all good fookn night!

Archived