CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Classic SNE meltdowns

CoastalWx

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't search for it right now but the ever composed Ryan had a rare meltdown during the Boxing Day storm. As did everyone in the Ct River Valley.

lol just posted the 2 threads... from when I went to bed to when I woke up.

That was probably my biggest wx related meltdown since Edouard in 1996.

I stand by that meltdown....so I got 1' of drifred powder.....there was over 1' of concrete just to my se and a 30"+ HECS to my west.

It seems like deformation bands only pivot over w NE, nowadays.

I stand by that meltdown....so I got 1' of drifred powder.....there was over 1' of concrete just to my se and a 30"+ HECS to my west.

It seems like deformation bands only pivot over w NE, nowadays.

No one wanted to believe me when I threw in the towel at 8pm.

Kevin slantsticked his way to happiness the morning of the 27th.

No one wanted to believe me when I threw in the towel at 8pm.

Kevin slantsticked his way to happiness the morning of the 27th.

:lol:

I didn't give up long after you....you and I are usually among the first to flirt with reality.

Same thing regarding the halloweenie event.....I knew I was cooked around like 7pm....but of course I kept hearing about the bad azz backlash on the other end of the rainbow (AKA GC) that never came....whenever you depend upon that to come, you're in trouble 9\10 times.

:lol:

I didn't give up long after you....you and I are usually among the first to flirt with reality.

Same thing regarding the halloweenie event.....I knew I was cooked around like 7pm.

Yeah sometimes you just have a feeling about events. For halloweenie every hour that went by just seemed to get better/more impressive for MBY.

And some E Mass weenies who I didn't know were attacking me for posting about bad snow growth and other bad things about the storm during the evening.

One of the most frustrating weather evenings of my life. Just ask my wife lol.

Heavy drinking was underway by 8pm.

OT but here is a meltdown for the ages:

edit: the hand grenade bit is classic!

Oh, I could of sworn that you had just over a 1' of concrete in that.

You are thinking of 1/12.

Your mash potato fetish came true about 10 miles to my south. Nearly every storm was wet just to my south and probably contributed to why their snowpack was so resilient. This past winter, the CF was in the perfect position for me.

You are thinking of 1/12.

Your mash potato fetish came true about 10 miles to my south. Nearly every storm was wet just to my south and probably contributed to why their snowpack was so resilient. This past winter, the CF was in the perfect position for me.

Tell me about it.

I think this winter it will be better for me.

Dude you're always fricken miserable... you're like a jaffrey, NH guy that lives in a fooking HFD, CT body..... You've been lucky with your big storms over the past couple years like the MA, but you KNOW it will not last..... Its actually quite annoying cause you're almost at an NYC climate and you're bringing down the rest of us cause that's all you have.

The fact that you're even replying to my post at 12:18AM on a Saturday morning says enough for me.

Dude you're always fricken miserable... you're like a jaffrey, NH guy that lives in a fooking HFD, CT body..... You've been lucky with your big storms over the past couple years like the MA, but you KNOW it will not last..... Its actuallhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2067456/Record-254m-powerball-winners-accused-collecting-fortune-mysterious-client.html?ito=feeds-newsxmly quite annoying cause you're almost at an NYC climate and you're bringing down the rest of us cause that's all you have.

Lol... You're joking right?

Dude you're always fricken miserable... you're like a jaffrey, NH guy that lives in a fooking HFD, CT body..... You've been lucky with your big storms over the past couple years like the MA, but you KNOW it will not last..... Its actually quite annoying cause you're almost at an NYC climate and you're bringing down the rest of us cause that's all you have.

The fact that you're even replying to my post at 12:18AM on a Saturday morning says enough for me.

You've been drinking.

Archived