• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Classic SNE meltdowns

CoastalWx

Dude you're always fricken miserable... you're like a jaffrey, NH guy that lives in a fooking HFD, CT body..... You've been lucky with your big storms over the past couple years like the MA, but you KNOW it will not last..... Its actually quite annoying cause you're almost at an NYC climate and you're bringing down the rest of us cause that's all you have.

The fact that you're even replying to my post at 12:18AM on a Saturday morning says enough for me.

wtf?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol... You're joking right?

Unless you look like the MILF hunter, Kevin Mchale, and a retarded mcdonalds worker, I don't think you won the fooking lottery. BTW I like your posts, but I freaking hate Kevin's posts.....

The freaking guy said the pattern change would begin at Thanksgiving and be completed by Dec. 1.... What the hell is the matter with that guy.... he never posts about accurate information, he never posts about models, yet when I post something, I get 5/dayed????? It makes no damn sense.

When is the last time Kevin had a right forecast? The freaking snow-tober storm doesn't count. I can't wait until I'm ripping ZR/SNOW and he's RA+. I'm getting sick of him predicting winter when he's not even a met and doesn't even know how to read models.

I'm freaking out of here actually, I've been 5/day posted and have had to beg my way back in, while I read posts of Litchfield, Kevin, Blizzard24, and Trials.... I've never seen more of a wishcast than these guys over the past month.

It's not even worth it....

Whens the last time Kevin posted and analyzed a model run? The last time he posted about a model run he said that the 12z Euro on 12/2/11 was great. Then Ryan came in and said it was the worst ever. Its just freaking stupid.

Kevin was saying "its cold by thanksgiving, snowing by Dec. 1!" His buddy Litchfield, who is probably the most annoying poster on the board, was sucking up to his call, while calling for a torch at the same time. What a tool that guy is. The guy freaking posts Sun faces and exclamation marks on like June 27 at 6:15 AM.

At this point, I don't even care. This December sucks. Oh, and If I see another fooking JI post I will seriously pull a "sum of all fears on the MA" Why that guy is even thinking about winter is beyond me.

Back to Kevin, The guy had a post today saying, "maybe the the warm punch will move out so that we can ready for the Dec. 20-23 threat" Are you kidding me?????? Dec. 20-23 threat... We don't even know what the fooking GFS is going to do 90 hours out and we are worrying about a threat that is 20 days away?

CT Douche said "I love how he keeps editing his ridiculous rambling post because he's 5 posted."

: I love how you were forecasting rain for snow-tober

The best part is that, all of you feel how I feel and are just giving into the mets saying "there will be some wintry chances here " Yea thanks mets,,, sorry I dont live in NNE to experience them.

WeatherMA said"lol @ his edits to the post" : Good one.. Where you going to college? Worcester State? Clark? Get out of worcester buddy when you can and dont let weather rule your life

Weatherwiz said "What do you mean?:

:you know i can't fricken post... why the hell would you ask that missed springfield tornado man?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weatherwiz said "Step away from the bong and stash the vodka away"

Shut the hell up wiz..... Severe weather in NE will suck and will always suck!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!____________________----------------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!________________---------------------

Just fricken ban me at this point. It really not even worth being on here when I'm limited to a 5/day. Pretty much the only person thats limited to a 5/day.

Pretty much says that no one wants me on here, so why should I even post? Later guys... nice to post with you over the past 11 years. For all you WWBB weenies and my time as "mattmo"

Enjoy your Atlantic High everyone! See ya never!

Unless you look like the MILF hunter, Kevin Mchale, and a retarded mcdonalds worker, I don't think you won the fooking lottery. BTW I like your posts, but I freaking hate Kevin's posts.....

The freaking guy said the pattern change would begin at Thanksgiving and be completed by Dec. 1.... What the hell is the matter with that guy.... he never posts about accurate information, he never posts about models, yet when I post something, I get 5/dayed????? It makes no damn sense.

When is the last time Kevin had a right forecast? The freaking snow-tober storm doesn't count. I can't wait until I'm ripping ZR/SNOW and he's RA+. I'm getting sick of him predicting winter when he's not even a met and doesn't even know how to read models.

I'm freaking out of here actually, I've been 5/day posted and have had to beg my way back in, while I read posts of Litchfield, Kevin, Blizzard24, and Trials.... I've never seen more of a wishcast than these guys over the past month.

Whens the last time Kevin posted and analyzed a model run? The last time he posted about a model run he said that the 12z Euro on 12/2/11 was great. Then Ryan came in and said it was the worst ever. Its just freaking stupid.

Step away from the bong and stash the vodka away

Stash away a :weenie: in your tushie, tush, tush

Kevin was saying "its cold by thanksgiving, snowing by Dec. 1!" His buddy Litchfield, who is probably the most annoying poster on the board, was sucking up to his call, while calling for a torch at the same time. What a tool that guy is. The guy freaking posts Sun faces and exclamation marks on like June 27 at 6:15 AM.

At this point, I don't even care. This December sucks. Oh, and If I see another fooking JI post I will seriously pull a "sum of all fears on the MA" Why that guy is even thinking about winter is beyond me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:lol: :lol: :lol::blink: :blink: :scooter::guitar: :guitar: :facepalm:

Back to Kevin, The guy had a post today saying, "maybe the the warm punch will move out so that we can ready for the Dec. 20-23 threat" Are you kidding me?????? Dec. 20-23 threat... We don't even know what the fooking GFS is going to do 90 hours out and we are worrying about a threat that is 20 days away?

This is classic...a definite keeper :thumbsup:

CT Douche said "I love how he keeps editing his ridiculous rambling post because he's 5 posted."

: I love how you were forecasting rain for snow-tober

Dude, chill. Are you trying to get banned?

lol @ his edits to the post :lmao:

I have to get up for work between 6-6:30 AM but this is too entertaining for me to give in.

Luckily the job I do tomorrow is only unlocking two doors to the gym at a middle school, turning on the lights, lowering a few hoops, putting out a few chairs and then I can sit there and do whatever I want for 9 hours until basketball practice is over then I shut off the lights and lock up. Usually I sleep for 3 hours or so at some point.

I have to get up for work between 6-6:30 AM but this is too entertaining for me to give in.

Luckily the job I do tomorrow is only unlocking two doors to the gym at a middle school, turning on the lights, lowering a few hoops, putting out a few chairs and then I can sit there and do whatever I want for 9 hours until basketball practice is over then I shut off the lights and lock up. Usually I sleep for 3 hours or so at some point.

You outta sprawl out nude on the wrestling mats and hope there is a "practice".

WeatherMA said"lol @ his edits to the post" : Good one.. Where you going to college? Worcester State? Clark? Get out of worcester buddy when you can and dont let weather rule your life

Weatherwiz said "What do you mean?:

:you know i can't fricken post... why the hell would you ask that springfield tornado man?

You made the comment so I was asking.

Archived