Newest Member
    CHSVol
Classic SNE meltdowns

CoastalWx

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was epic.

He's been 5ppd because of the craptastic posts. That was not one of them. That's sig worthy.

As far as myself, I don't recall any weather meltdows, but I have been torqued off by kevin and ray. It was a few years ago now and they just set me off and I blew up at them in a thread. Kevin has always been antagonistic and its trying at times.

That was epic.

He's been 5ppd because of the craptastic posts. That was not one of them. That's sig worthy.

As far as myself, I don't recall any weather meltdows, but I have been torqued off by kevin and ray. It was a few years ago now and they just set me off and I blew up at them in a thread. Kevin has always been antagonistic and its trying at times.

Grow some ballz it's all in good fun. Happy holidays to you and yours.

That was epic.

He shouldn't be 5 posted. His posts aren't that bad. He's just an excitable weenie. 5 posting should be limited to true a-holes and I don't think he is one of them. Remeber that guy that flipped out after a few posts a year or two ago? Forgot the name. He just flamed out like a bright fireball in the sky. It was great. Wish I remember the name.

That was epic.

Ha I remember that

I just read snowNH's manifesto again. Much like the true measure of a good movie is if it is just as good if not better upon further viewings, his rant gave me the same lols the second time around. Five star Hall of Fame material. I am going to save it so that future generations can benefit.

It came out of nowhere. It's like when a gruesome crime is committed, and the neighbors being interviewed are like "Geez he always seemed like a good person. He was quiet, but always waved to us and helped shovel us out in the winter."

He shouldn't be 5 posted. His posts aren't that bad. He's just an excitable weenie. 5 posting should be limited to true a-holes and I don't think he is one of them. Remeber that guy that flipped out after a few posts a year or two ago? Forgot the name. He just flamed out like a bright fireball in the sky. It was great. Wish I remember the name.

He's been 5 posted on and off for years...and weenie tagged back when we had those.

If people can't help themselves and post incessant weenie posts that clutter a thread...even after multiple warnings...then they will be 5 posted.

True a-holes don't get 5 posted...usually just banned.

He's been 5 posted on and off for years...and weenie tagged back when we had those.

If people can't help themselves and post incessant weenie posts that clutter a thread...even after multiple warnings...then they will be 5 posted.

True a-holes don't get 5 posted...usually just banned.

Well, fair enough. He hasn't seemed that bad lately (maybe because he's 5 posted.lol). In fact, in reading his posts it would appear SnowNH has been doing his homework. His posts have shown he is grappling with the models and has made an effort to school himself. I think this episode should be viewed like you would view a relative that has too much to drink at a holiday party. Sure, they say some hurtful things but they're family so you forgive them.lol He's a weenie but aren't we all ?

I am guessing Brian

I think every NE staff member has 5 posted him at one point in the last 6mos.

There is something different about the tone in his posts versus Kevin's. I can sense the sarcasm/playful trolling in Kev's, but I see a complete meltdowning, hissyfit from Matt's. And no, I don't think I/we have a quick trigger finger with him. He's been like this for over a decade so he definitely has a reputation now. I don't like moderating anyone and we definitely don't use him as a punching bag. We try to let him back to full posting ability before big events too. The 5ppd during monotonous boring stretches are probably in his best interest. lol

There is something different about the tone in his posts versus Kevin's. I can sense the sarcasm/playful trolling in Kev's, but I see a complete meltdowning, hissyfit from Matt's. And no, I don't think I/we have a quick trigger finger with him. He's been like this for over a decade so he definitely has a reputation now. I don't like moderating anyone and we definitely don't use him as a punching bag. We try to let him back to full posting ability before big events too. The 5ppd during monotonous boring stretches are probably in his best interest. lol

More for my own needs than defending him, but are warnings issued first, like through PM?

And obviously during storm mode (ahhhh...remember those...) it needs to be quicker.

I thinks the mods here in NE are very fair.

Unless you look like the MILF hunter, Kevin Mchale, and a retarded mcdonalds worker, I don't think you won the fooking lottery. BTW I like your posts, but I freaking hate Kevin's posts.....

The freaking guy said the pattern change would begin at Thanksgiving and be completed by Dec. 1.... What the hell is the matter with that guy.... he never posts about accurate information, he never posts about models, yet when I post something, I get 5/dayed????? It makes no damn sense.

When is the last time Kevin had a right forecast? The freaking snow-tober storm doesn't count. I can't wait until I'm ripping ZR/SNOW and he's RA+. I'm getting sick of him predicting winter when he's not even a met and doesn't even know how to read models.

I'm freaking out of here actually, I've been 5/day posted and have had to beg my way back in, while I read posts of Litchfield, Kevin, Blizzard24, and Trials.... I've never seen more of a wishcast than these guys over the past month.

Pretty much says that no one wants me on here, so why should I even post? Later guys... nice to post with you over the past 11 years. For all you WWBB weenies and my time as "mattmo"

Enjoy your Atlantic High everyone! See ya never!

OMG this is beyond epic... what a way to go out!

:lol: That could be

I'm glad I could provide some comic relief for you guys.... I was LOLing this morning rereading my post and all of your posts after. I'm sorry If I offended anybody. I was pretty hammered. Probably about 10-11 bud lights. It felt good to vent at the time.

Kevin probably thinks I'm the guy from Billy Madison right now

steve_buscemi_billy_madison.png

Looks like we have a couple of threats coming up.... Slowly crawling back up the cliff.

I'm glad I could provide some comic relief for you guys.... I was LOLing this morning rereading my post and all of your posts after. I'm sorry If I offended anybody. I was pretty hammered. Probably about 10-11 bud lights. It felt good to vent at the time.

Kevin probably thinks I'm the guy from Billy Madison right now

steve_buscemi_billy_madison.png

Looks like we have a couple of threats coming up.... Slowly crawling back up the cliff.

10-11? Wow...that's excellent, you have Kevin doubled. Usually 6 and he's puking in parking lots or on the side of the road.

Archived