• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Classic SNE meltdowns

CoastalWx

Unless you look like the MILF hunter, Kevin Mchale, and a retarded mcdonalds worker, I don't think you won the fooking lottery. BTW I like your posts, but I freaking hate Kevin's posts.....

The freaking guy said the pattern change would begin at Thanksgiving and be completed by Dec. 1.... What the hell is the matter with that guy.... he never posts about accurate information, he never posts about models, yet when I post something, I get 5/dayed????? It makes no damn sense.

When is the last time Kevin had a right forecast? The freaking snow-tober storm doesn't count. I can't wait until I'm ripping ZR/SNOW and he's RA+. I'm getting sick of him predicting winter when he's not even a met and doesn't even know how to read models.

I'm freaking out of here actually, I've been 5/day posted and have had to beg my way back in, while I read posts of Litchfield, Kevin, Blizzard24, and Trials.... I've never seen more of a wishcast than these guys over the past month.

It's not even worth it....

Whens the last time Kevin posted and analyzed a model run? The last time he posted about a model run he said that the 12z Euro on 12/2/11 was great. Then Ryan came in and said it was the worst ever. Its just freaking stupid.

Kevin was saying "its cold by thanksgiving, snowing by Dec. 1!" His buddy Litchfield, who is probably the most annoying poster on the board, was sucking up to his call, while calling for a torch at the same time. What a tool that guy is. The guy freaking posts Sun faces and exclamation marks on like June 27 at 6:15 AM.

At this point, I don't even care. This December sucks. Oh, and If I see another fooking JI post I will seriously pull a "sum of all fears on the MA" Why that guy is even thinking about winter is beyond me.

Back to Kevin, The guy had a post today saying, "maybe the the warm punch will move out so that we can ready for the Dec. 20-23 threat" Are you kidding me?????? Dec. 20-23 threat... We don't even know what the fooking GFS is going to do 90 hours out and we are worrying about a threat that is 20 days away?

CT Douche said "I love how he keeps editing his ridiculous rambling post because he's 5 posted."

: I love how you were forecasting rain for snow-tober

The best part is that, all of you feel how I feel and are just giving into the mets saying "there will be some wintry chances here " Yea thanks mets,,, sorry I dont live in NNE to experience them.

WeatherMA said"lol @ his edits to the post" : Good one.. Where you going to college? Worcester State? Clark? Get out of worcester buddy when you can and dont let weather rule your life

Weatherwiz said "What do you mean?:

:you know i can't fricken post... why the hell would you ask that missed springfield tornado man?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weatherwiz said "Step away from the bong and stash the vodka away"

Shut the hell up wiz..... Severe weather in NE will suck and will always suck!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!____________________----------------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!________________---------------------

Just fricken ban me at this point. It really not even worth being on here when I'm limited to a 5/day. Pretty much the only person thats limited to a 5/day.

Pretty much says that no one wants me on here, so why should I even post? Later guys... nice to post with you over the past 11 years. For all you WWBB weenies and my time as "mattmo"

Enjoy your Atlantic High everyone! See ya never!

Latest volume in the :weenie: epilogue....

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAH My patience has been tested (especially during summer torch trolling activities) but don't think I ever had a meltdown on here.

The closest I came to a wx meltdown was around late 1992 after countless miserable winters. Thank god Superstorm 1993 came along and saved me. :)

Nothing this winter so far is even worthy of a meltdown compared to that period of wx.

HAH My patience has been tested (especially during summer torch trolling activities) but don't think I ever had a meltdown on here.

The closest I came to a wx meltdown was around late 1992 after countless miserable winters. Thank god Superstorm 1993 came along and saved me. :)

Nothing this winter so far is even worthy of a meltdown compared to that period of wx.

I think you lost it when I beat you in the spring of 2009 lol

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!____________________----------------------------------!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!________________---------------------

Just fricken ban me at this point. It really not even worth being on here when I'm limited to a 5/day. Pretty much the only person thats limited to a 5/day.

Pretty much says that no one wants me on here, so why should I even post? Later guys... nice to post with you over the past 11 years. For all you WWBB weenies and my time as "mattmo"

You need to sit back and relax. If you're the only one in here that has been and is 5 posted don't you think that says something about the quality of your posts? The mods/admins aren't just 5-posting you b/c they feel like it.

You need to learn and understand how not to post with so much emotion, especially negative emotions and stop the emotional post swings...sometimes you're worse than a pregnant lady with the mood swings.

You also live way too much into model runs...do yourself a favor, just don't get so emotionally attached to one run of models, especially when you're looking at something that is several days out. This is a sure fire way to burn yourself out emotionally and physically and will lead to stupid posts...trust me, I've done this a quite a bit. We are all still guilty of this sometimes but you just have to take everything in stride. It's great that you get excited when a model shows something of great interest for us and a solution we all like, we all do, one reason why we're all here but if another model or run doesn't show that solution anymore it isn't the end of the world...just sit back and ask yourself, does this run make sense? Why is this run different than a past run or runs or why is it different than another model? I'm sure you have the knowledge to do this, you've been around these boards for quite some time.

The attacks on Kevin and Ryan were a bit harsh. Kevin does have a great deal of meteorological knowledge although he may not portray that through his posts or from his posting style. As Ray said in this thread just a few replies ago Kevin's purpose is to "stir the pot"...not in a bad way, he does it to generate discussion. I like to compare it to a sports talk show host. You're big into sports so perhaps you can understand the connection here. Take a look and think of who the best talk show hosts are or the best beat writers...what do they all have in common? They all have the ability to generate a great deal of discussion and aren't afraid to say anything, even if it's not something they personally believe in. Kevin does way more than this though, he does provide a great deal to the discussions, especially near storm time and during the event. He makes calls which he does backup or at least try to and isn't afraid to put something out there...if he's wrong he admits it. I like Kevin's style b/c it generates discussion and alot of the discussion that goes on ends up providing a great deal of educational information.

Not sure why you are going after Ryan like that, especially about the October snowstorm. Sure, perhaps at first he thought rain but who didn't at the time? No way in a situation like that at that time of year several days out do you talk historic snow, especially when that is not the consensus within the models at the time. When the time came Ryan was one of, if not the FIRST meteorologist in this state to make mention of it publicly and warn people. His station also probably did the best job at portraying what was to come.

You don't have to leave and I'm sure nobody really wants you gone. Sometimes you can be rather annoying, mostly with your constant mood swings and "suicidal" posts...but then again who am I to talk about being annoying? I'm sure I'm one of, if not the most annoying poster here during the spring/summer months.

I'll say you do provide some great comical relief at times but just alter your posting style a bit...don't have to be so emotional over every single model run or if someone says winter cancel or the pattern blows for the next month.

LOL..I can't stop laughing. I'm pretty sure Snownh shot up his entire family last night. Dear Lord. That kid is a mess. Hopefully they lock that whackjob up somewhere in a straightjacket with padded walls before he hurts himself or someone else. What a disaster. He'll probably come to to the GTG next weekend with a gun and shoot the place up in a blaze of glory

Jeez, I just saw this (went to bed around 11) That was frickin hilarious.

Snow, I had always wondered why you were 5 posted. Mosts of your posts are reasonable. You have more met knowledge than me or several other regulars it seems.

This was phenomenal.

Mods, please don't 5 post/ban him

Best meltdown in a while...lol

LOL..I can't stop laughing. I'm pretty sure Snownh shot up his entire family last night. Dear Lord. That kid is a mess. Hopefully they lock that whackjob up somewhere in a straightjacket with padded walls before he hurts himself or someone else. What a disaster. He'll probably come to to the GTG next weekend with a gun and shoot the place up in a blaze of glory

I just read it. OMG it is probably one of the funniest things I have ever read on here

Way more over the top than the seizure/vision thing yesterday

Then the Weather Channel could do a documentary - "When weenies go bad!"

Seriously, thanks SnowNH for some quality entertainment this morning.

Unless you look like the MILF hunter, Kevin Mchale, and a retarded mcdonalds worker, I don't think you won the fooking lottery. BTW I like your posts, but I freaking hate Kevin's posts.....

The freaking guy said the pattern change would begin at Thanksgiving and be completed by Dec. 1.... What the hell is the matter with that guy.... he never posts about accurate information, he never posts about models, yet when I post something, I get 5/dayed????? It makes no damn sense.

When is the last time Kevin had a right forecast? The freaking snow-tober storm doesn't count. I can't wait until I'm ripping ZR/SNOW and he's RA+. I'm getting sick of him predicting winter when he's not even a met and doesn't even know how to read models.

I'm freaking out of here actually, I've been 5/day posted and have had to beg my way back in, while I read posts of Litchfield, Kevin, Blizzard24, and Trials.... I've never seen more of a wishcast than these guys over the past month.

It's not even worth it....

Whens the last time Kevin posted and analyzed a model run? The last time he posted about a model run he said that the 12z Euro on 12/2/11 was great. Then Ryan came in and said it was the worst ever. Its just freaking stupid.

Kevin was saying "its cold by thanksgiving, snowing by Dec. 1!" His buddy Litchfield, who is probably the most annoying poster on the board, was sucking up to his call, while calling for a torch at the same time. What a tool that guy is. The guy freaking posts Sun faces and exclamation marks on like June 27 at 6:15 AM.

At this point, I don't even care. This December sucks. Oh, and If I see another fooking JI post I will seriously pull a "sum of all fears on the MA" Why that guy is even thinking about winter is beyond me.

Back to Kevin, The guy had a post today saying, "maybe the the warm punch will move out so that we can ready for the Dec. 20-23 threat" Are you kidding me?????? Dec. 20-23 threat... We don't even know what the fooking GFS is going to do 90 hours out and we are worrying about a threat that is 20 days away?

CT Douche said "I love how he keeps editing his ridiculous rambling post because he's 5 posted."

: I love how you were forecasting rain for snow-tober

The best part is that, all of you feel how I feel and are just giving into the mets saying "there will be some wintry chances here " Yea thanks mets,,, sorry I dont live in NNE to experience them.

WeatherMA said"lol @ his edits to the post" : Good one.. Where you going to college? Worcester State? Clark? Get out of worcester buddy when you can and dont let weather rule your life

Weatherwiz said "What do you mean?:

:you know i can't fricken post... why the hell would you ask that missed springfield tornado man?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

weatherwiz said "Step away from the bong and stash the vodka away"

Shut the hell up wiz..... Severe weather in NE will suck and will always suck!

This is epic. Never seen anything like this on this forum in the weather side. Its like the exact opposite of a Jebman post.

{rant}

5 -posted? this guy should be promoted!

Jeez, I just saw this (went to bed around 11) That was frickin hilarious.

Snow, I had always wondered why you were 5 posted. Mosts of your posts are reasonable. You have more met knowledge than me or several other regulars it seems.

This was phenomenal.

Mods, please don't 5 post/ban him

Best meltdown in a while...lol

Yeah, I agree with you Dave. I don't understand the snowNH bashing ... must've been from before my time. But anyway, yeah that was one of the greatest rants I've read in a long, long time. Rarely do I literally lol to anything here, but I did with that gem. Bravo, snowNH! :clap:

I thought his observations about you and LL were spot on. I had know idea he was so astute. Why he has been 5 posted is beyond me.

Archived