joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Nov 27 - Nov 30 Storm obs

NavarreDon

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has Tiger getting about 1, I have a little under 4...guess it was hit n miss, huh?

not sure when that link was from, but it is way wrong in ne ga. has me under .5 and i have 2.34 (also doesnt have much by dahlonega and moto has more than 2" as well). temp is down to 42.

Up to 1.46 now....we just don't get it up here like other parts of the county do. My wind is out fo the SSE still but my temp has started to drop. 53.6 how bout you?

Ya i am just the next county over and it has been pouring all day. I also have noticed the temp has started to drop. At about 4 it was 55 degrees now it has dropped to 51.8. Still raining hard but cannot wait to see some snow tomorrow.

At 5.32" now. Temp dropped from 49 at 4pm to 40 at this time. Still moderate to sometimes heavy showers. I think I might hit 6" before it's all over. Just hope to see some flakes before bedtime!

Edit: forecast shows all snow after 1am through tomorrow night. 2.5-5.5" possible accumulations!

Would love to have the accums. here....Good luck!

Something I consider Amazing has happened here in Dalton,GA today. First we have seen over 6 inches of rain from this system and the bigger thing I think that has happened is we have seen CAA drop our temps over 20 degrees since this morning WITH SOUTH and SOUTHWEST winds. We have now officially fallen to the upper 30's at the Airport (KDNN) with still SOUTH winds! Just kinda cool to me!

Something I consider Amazing has happened here in Dalton,GA today. First we have seen over 6 inches of rain from this system and the bigger thing I think that has happened is we have seen CAA drop our temps over 20 degrees since this morning WITH SOUTH and SOUTHWEST winds. We have now officially fallen to the upper 30's at the Airport (KDNN) with still SOUTH winds! Just kinda cool to me!

I was noting that today myself. S and SW winds with a falling temperature all day long. I really can't remember the last time temps fell so steadily during the daylight hours over that long a period of time with winds in that direction. They finally shifted west here an hour or two ago.

I was noting that today myself. S and SW winds with a falling temperature all day long. I really can't remember the last time temps fell so steadily during the daylight hours over that long a period of time with winds in that direction. They finally shifted west here an hour or two ago.

I really don't think I have ever experienced a drop of 20 degrees in temps in a day and still falling with SOUTH winds...This is a new one for me.

temp is 41 now and sleet just started coming down here too, pretty hard.

:thumbsup: its not as heavy now, but it was really coming down hard for a few minutes. first official frozen precip imby this year - lets hope we get more :snowman: looks like there might be one more batch about to move through

Archived