joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Nov 27 - Nov 30 Storm obs

NavarreDon

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone in the GSP area with reports from this line passing through? Extending from about Greenwood to Pickens currently, some embedded 54dbz returns, and a sig wind shift noted to the west of Greenville within it.

post-382-0-50661900-1322513348.png

post-382-0-61492400-1322513366.png

I posted a similar image earlier when it passed my area, I noticed the wind and rain picked up when it came though here.

Finally on the board in the rainfall department with .13" from several rounds of showers this afternoon. KTRI sits at a whopping .01" for the event.

The big story is the wind. Power is flickering as we speak.

Yeah the wind was blowing my Cavalier all over the place today coming back from college. Currently sit at .04 what a bummer.

FFC just updated zone forecast for Gwinnett county.

Tuesday...Showers and snow showers likely in the morning...then a chance of rain or snow showers in the afternoon. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Highs 37 to 43. Temperatures falling into the upper 30s in the afternoon. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

:thumbsup:

I have read 2 reports on Facebook about sleet hitting hoods of cars in Alpharetta, GA. I have not seen it myself, but interesting that it was from 2 seperate people.

On weather.com's interactive radar, there was a little pink and blue in extreme northern GA

FFC just updated zone forecast for Gwinnett county.

Tuesday...Showers and snow showers likely in the morning...then a chance of rain or snow showers in the afternoon. Snow accumulation up to 1 inch. Highs 37 to 43. Temperatures falling into the upper 30s in the afternoon. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

:thumbsup:

I've got:

Tuesday: Rain and snow showers likely, mainly between 7am and 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. South wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

I guess they like your part of Gwinnett better!

Right now I'm 24 degrees colder than I was at this time yesterday.

I've got:

Tuesday: Rain and snow showers likely, mainly between 7am and 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. South wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

I guess they like your part of Gwinnett better!

Right now I'm 24 degrees colder than I was at this time yesterday.

heres mine:flowery branch,ga

Tuesday:Snow showers with rain showers likely in the morning... then a chance of rain or snow showers in the afternoon. Snow accumulation up to 2 inches. Highs in the upper 30s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.

Archived