Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Nov 27 - Nov 30 Storm obs

NavarreDon

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got home this morning and it is pouring the snow ans still is! The grass is turning white and the car is covered and my truck is now. Wow not just 8 miles down the road there was blue sky. Got to love that North West flow! Temp 30.

I know Haywood real well even though I live in Jackson; work in at HCC in clyde. Where abouts are ya in Haywood? Dont need specfics, just curious to what area. Specifics would be cool but I understand not giving out exact locations to people you dont know.

The spine of the mountains in georgia are nice and white this morning. It looks like the accumulation was above 2000 feet. I went to starbucks this morning in Dahlonega, the manager of the store is from suches. She had pictures of 1 to 2 inches of snow near woody gap.

The spine of the mountains in georgia are nice and white this morning. It looks like the accumulation was above 2000 feet. I went to starbucks this morning in Dahlonega, the manager of the store is from suches. She had pictures of 1 to 2 inches of snow near woody gap.

Looking south towards Suches the mountains are white, nice to look out at it!

Just got back from taking the kids to school. Still some flurries flying. Up north of Weaverville there is some snow on the ground. The mountians in Madison & Yancey counties are snow covered.

I had right at 3 inches. One snow shower came through about 10 last night and dropped an inch in about 45 minutes. Really looks like Christmas up here now.

Everybody needs to come up this weekend and cut a tree. Yancey County Christmas trees are the best in the world, yea, the world. I read that on the internets one time.:snowman:

I had right at 3 inches. One snow shower came through about 10 last night and dropped an inch in about 45 minutes. Really looks like Christmas up here now.

Everybody needs to come up this weekend and cut a tree. Yancey County Christmas trees are the best in the world, yea, the world. I read that on the internets one time.:snowman:

Congrats Joe! I knew from this morning you had snow. Are you getting snow showers still? We are getting on & off flurries down here. Temp is struggling to hit 40 @ 38.3 so I bet you are chilly. Snow makes up for your lack of rain....in the pretty dept. anyway.

:snowman::ski::sled::snowing::weight_lift::thumbsup:

i noticed that too - looks like we just missed out by a couple hundred feet. i could see the snow line this morning pretty clearly. close just not quite there yet for our back yards

Archived