wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
The siege is over..Cool and wet is over till autumn

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a prefectly agreeable day here in the end. No rain at all from mid morning on and the sun even popped through a few times. Temps responded into the mid/upper 60's and that's just ideal for all outdoor activities. I'm loving this Euro like wx pattern for this week. Now if only I were someplace like Germany (6% unemployment, great infrastructure, etc.) and not in economically depressed Upstate NY ...but you make the best of it...... We have some pretty scenery (trailers/mobile homes/collapsing barns not withstanding) and I'm doing a hike on a rail trail in the Western Catskills tomorrow.

Well the PNA looks to drop and NAO rise over the next 10 days. That will probably make things pretty warm again.

I don't care for 95/70 but this wx is horrible. And if it does get hot..I just throw on the AC so it doesn't bother me too much.

Right ...that's where the argument of these delusional warministas falls apart. Unless you are on vacation and can enjoy water related recreation, why would you ever want it over about 85?

55 in January is worse, but 55 and drizzle in June is also useless. Both are wonderful arguments for swallowing an uzi.

55 in January is worse, but 55 and drizzle in June is also useless. Both are wonderful arguments for swallowing an uzi.

Yeah they both suck...though its pick your poison, and if I'm picking mine, I'd much rather have the 54F and mist over 91F and humid assuming I'm not at a pool party or the beach.

Ideally it would be 76-81F with dew points near 50F...I'll take that over both of the above. But I actually resent the cooler weather a lot less than the hot and humid weather. 54F though is starting to really push it in June though. We'll probably get upper 40s again tonight. :lol:

Yeah they both suck...though its pick your poison, and if I'm picking mine, I'd much rather have the 54F and mist over 91F and humid assuming I'm not at a pool party or the beach.

Ideally it would be 76-81F with dew points near 50F...I'll take that over both of the above. But I actually resent the cooler weather a lot less than the hot and humid weather. 54F though is starting to really push it in June though. We'll probably get upper 40s again tonight. :lol:

55 in January is the worst no doubt. Even 60s and sunny would be ok, but it's kind of depressing when it's 54 and drizzle.

I like 55 in Jan (mainly since I am not a fan of cold). It can be kinda nice for a day or two. 55 and drizzle in June is worse IMO. Obviously, I'd rather eat a hand gernade rather than experience 33 and rain.

NAM makes me want to swallow a nuclear weapon. Perfect wx for my vacation.

This model I see is getting everybody angry I see. It sure has a cold bias and no way SNE will stay in the 50's for entire week and it is even trying keep NYC and LI not getting above 65 F.

Archived