wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
The siege is over..Cool and wet is over till autumn

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was totally unforecasted by everyone on here and elsewhere. Noone had 50's and clouds for 5 days in BOS and ORH

It will get better in most areas. Yeah the ULL will be over head, but inland spots will also have n-nw flow. Even here, it will get better slowly with each day. Maybe some cold pool tstms too.

I just went back and looked at what the models had 3 and 4 days ago, and Dr No is gonna win for today, although it too was not far enough south with the warm front.

The GFS and Euro also have flip-flopped on solutions as well. The euro had the better solution for the week it appears on 8/12z, but then the GFS had the better solution on 9/12z as compared to the euro.

It will get better in most areas. Yeah the ULL will be over head, but inland spots will also have n-nw flow. Even here, it will get better slowly with each day. Maybe some cold pool tstms too.

I don't know..Tuesday looks terrible with rain and temps near 60. Tomorrow looks nice into the 70's.

Friday looks awful too..Doesn't look like a good week.

I don't see much cjance for storms.

I don't know..Tuesday looks terrible with rain and temps near 60. Tomorrow looks nice into the 70's.

Friday looks awful too..Doesn't look like a good week.

I don't see much cjance for storms.

Tuesday looked wetter for some areas, agreed. It almost looked due to the cold pool aloft, so that's why I said maybe an isolated tstm or two, but now best chance seems west and south for that. I don't care if it's cool...I just want some glimpses of the sun.

Tuesday looked wetter for some areas, agreed. It almost looked due to the cold pool aloft, so that's why I said maybe an isolated tstm or two, but now best chance seems west and south for that. I don't care if it's cool...I just want some glimpses of the sun.

I'm done with 50's and 60's for highs. Seriously this is BS..Summer is short ...a whole weekend ruined by a North Atlantic donkey punch

No arguments here...this sucks. Trust me..I wish we did get that WF closer. A waste of a day imo.

I spent the entire weekend with temps in the 50's..as most of us did..Totally inexcusable for mid June. I wore shorts and t-shirt..Refuse to wear long sleeves or jeans in summer..but it pisses me off seeing people walking around in coats and sweats. Almost as much as it does when I see sweathogs driving around in a car with windows open and t shirts in January.

I spent the entire weekend with temps in the 50's..as most of us did..Totally inexcusable for mid June. I wore shorts and t-shirt..Refuse to wear long sleeves or jeans in summer..but it pisses me off seeing people walking around in coats and sweats. Almost as much as it does when I see sweathogs driving around in a car with windows open and t shirts in January.

I had flannels on with a long sleeve shirt..lol. Didn't want to, but I'm not shivering either.

I mean to have to shut the windows and having the temp in the house be 63 in June is disgusting

Well the PNA looks to drop and NAO rise over the next 10 days. That will probably make things pretty warm again.

I don't care for 95/70 but this wx is horrible. And if it does get hot..I just throw on the AC so it doesn't bother me too much.

Well the PNA looks to drop and NAO rise over the next 10 days. That will probably make things pretty warm again.

I don't care for 95/70 but this wx is horrible. And if it does get hot..I just throw in the AC so it doesn't bother me too much.

Exactly..At least it's summer when it's supposed to be summer..and you can swim and do things you would normally do rather than stay inside, bundle up in flannels and sip hot chocolate

Exactly..At least it's summer when it's supposed to be summer..and you can swim and do things you would normally do rather than stay inside, bundle up in flannels and sip hot chocolate

I have a beach pass, so I try to use it when I can. That's one thing I like to do...gather up a few people and head to the beach with some beers..and then maybe hit up an outdoor bar afterwards. I was hoping to do that this weekend, but fail. Especially considering I'm on vacation, it blows...lol.

I'm not a big fan of the hot humid stuff...but at least have it in the 70s with some sun. This weather does nothing, but promote suicide and alcoholism.

52/52, high of 54, I see there are a few sane people that, like me, enjoy this weather. All the belly aching,lol. The clincher was Kevin saying you can't do any summer activities in this weather. Golfed this afternoon in the cool mist. Nice to have the fireplace crackling in the clubhouse. Reminds me of Autumn. Perfect Summer weather.

That would be friggin awesome... but since you called it, I have some doubts.

This is way better than 90 and humid unless I'm going to the beach.

yup.

52/52, high of 54, I see there are a few sane people that, like me, enjoy this weather. All the belly aching,lol. The clincher was Kevin saying you can't do any summer activities in this weather. Golfed this afternoon in the cool mist. Nice to have the fireplace crackling in the clubhouse. Reminds me of Autumn. Perfect Summer weather.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Archived