Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Current Snow Depth

CT Rain

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not been infatuated with snowpack this year--probably because the events have averaged on the meh-side up this way.  But, I had about 15" in my open field marker earlier in the week.  A few more in the lawn areas and also in the wooded areas.

But, as I was pouring my coffee just now, I could see how much more of the temporary fencing around the pool is now visible as a result of yesterday's melt. 

The ground temp overnight staved-off additional melting of any consequence from the above-freezing temps.  On the upside, I'll have better footing to the woodpile with crunchy snow than slop.

38.8/22 off a low of 32.8.

Just walked out to the stake in the open wind-blown field.  About a foot remaining out there.

Surprised to see a little melting of the remaining ice/snow on the driveway with the temp at 35.4/23 and overcast.  I guess that's the impact of staying well above freezing.  Areas right along the edge of greater snow fall remain solid.

I feel like LL. Torch it all and lets rake.

Oh come on, its still full coverage out there with March looking anywhere between frigid and a little chilly. No need to be cold and looking at brown lawns. If it was looking like 60s for the foreseeable future, fine, torch it.

Lets get through today and lock this pack up. Plenty of chances coming.

Still have complete cover here, except for very sun exposed spots. It's not much, but it's there

Im amazed at the Gradient in your part of the world, Baroclinic Zone pretty much has nothing and you are full coverage in the NW of town. Real nice gradient headed up Rt 24, happy to be on the right side of it for once.

Archived