joxey
Rockin' March

Ian

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do we have 2 banter threads?

The other one is really something.

As for the storm, I think my preference would be to avoid the foot plus totals so many seem to crave. If this were Jan, maybe, but in March it will be a mess. Big snows are a lot of work. I'd just as soon keep my trees. A 4-6 would be just fine by me.

Im trying to figure the in depth sleet disco. I have yet to see a sleet sounding. I must be way behind on this thing.

When MA weenies are bored between model runs they look for any reason to worry. I have noticed that this threat has brought folks who haven't posted much in years back out of hiding. Issue is they are mostly asking "how much for MBY" questions or making odd, non-contextual posts about sleet or rain or the GFS being too weak.

Im trying to figure the in depth sleet disco. I have yet to see a sleet sounding. I must be way behind on this thing.

It showed up in the meteogram.. That's about it other than winterymix mentioning it earlier. I kinda doubt it but wouldn't be shocked.

When MA weenies are bored between model runs they look for any reason to worry. I have noticed that this threat has brought folks who haven't posted much in years back out of hiding. Issue is they are mostly asking "how much for MBY" questions or making odd, non-contextual posts about sleet or rain or the GFS being too weak.

I guess the influx of new folks forgot to read the storm mode thread. It's bad tonight.

Archived