Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Washed and waxed both cars FTW this morning. HAd to wash all that salt off from the snow on Monday

Big waste of time imo--it's gonna rain Tuesday night. My philosophy wrt washing a car is it is always going to rain some day. Or the next snow will clean it off. But, to each their own.

Temps have evened out at both sensors. 50.3/31. Warm day ftl. Heading to Old Sturbridge Village in a while. Think I'll even let the stove go out today.

Big waste of time imo--it's gonna rain Tuesday night. My philosophy wrt washing a car is it is always going to rain some day. Or the next snow will clean it off. But, to each their own.

Temps have evened out at both sensors. 50.3/31. Warm day ftl.

He's gotta get the Camry all shined up. Big pimpin' in the family sedan.

Hopefully a lot of you grabbed any old images or links that went to you via PM. It's a shame that Marcus made a decision to screw all 12,000 people..many of which weren't mets and probably had stuff saved so they can learn. That's what irks me.

I printed out the severe "recipe" that Wix sent me a few months ago, and I printed out Josh's "Celebrity Hurricane Death Match" thread :lol:

now I'm really glad I did!

Beautiful weather, couldnt ask for better. Took q ferry over the hudson this morning and went straight to downtown and checked out ground zero and the freedom tower. From there over to wall street and up to soho. Now in times sq waiting to be sat at juniors. Ruth chris last night! Great treat at the end of football season and 3 months of caf food! Hell i honestly am far from worked up about the forum change. Same people, all that matters.

funny thing is that mississippi valley high is right on the heels of the euro's miller b.......things don't really cool down much after friday's storm departs. The big cold dump awaits .

are models gonna be having difficulty than usual this winter in the day 4-5 time frame with such a strong jet

Archived