SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome...big radiational cooling night tonight. 47.7F here but 41 just to my north in the typical mesonet spot that radiates. AFN just dropped 11F in the past hour.

We had some impressive dry air mix down today. Tds were in the single digits at times up here. Despite the warm days we'll at least be able to muster up some cold mornings in the lower elevations.

We had some impressive dry air mix down today. Tds were in the single digits at times up here. Despite the warm days we'll at least be able to muster up some cold mornings in the lower elevations.

Already down to 37.5F just a couple miles north of me while I'm nearly 10F warmer. This is always a fun time of the evening on a radiational cooling night. The first few hours you see some wild temperature swings over a couple miles.

54F in Hubbardston

How will people who were not on eastern late this morning/early afternoon figure this out?

MRG where are you!?!?!

A little laggy

I sent him an e-mail. Hopefully he'll get it.

I lucked out to see this switch was tkaing place. I had no idea it was in the cards. Had you known or did you suddenly see the posts this afternoon like me?

I sent him an e-mail. Hopefully he'll get it.

I lucked out to see this switch was taking place. I had no idea it was in the cards. Had you known or did you suddenly see the posts this afternoon like me?

I found out this morning... was hoping we would have through tonight at least...

How will people find it?

I found out this morning... was hoping we would have through tonight at least...

How will people find it?

Other forums, blogs, emails I guess...

5 year old move by Marcus...should have at least had the courtesy to keep it up as a read only for a few days.

Archived