joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

43 here.....36 on other end of town ....about 130' lower.

MPM that is a huge difference unbelievable...banana hammock at the house .....near freezing a short walk down.

Yeah--I was shocked. I'll be going back down in a bit to see how it's shaped up since then. I'm down to 48.6/18 at my station now. For the second time in two days, my station has dropped off Wunderground. Not sure what's up with that. Its' kinda of weird--it's still appearing on the weatherlink site in my signature so I know it's linking to the internet.....

Ski MRG where are you???

Can't get Youtube links to post as nicely

I sent him an e-mail. Hopefully, he'll be back posting soon.

From the pdfamily site, it looks like the drops have slowed down in the region. Maybe I'll catch up--down to 48.1. Slow and steady wins the race.......ah, maybe not in the temp drop race.

letter from marcus on eastern

Lots of drama.

Just did a final check on the temp out back. 36.3 there vs. 47.6 at the official mpm station. The delta's come down a degree or two since my check a couple hours ago. But still a righteous difference.

We'll see in the morning how it holds up through the overnight hours. Have a good one folks!

Lots of drama.

Just did a final check on the temp out back. 36.3 there vs. 47.6 at the official mpm station. The delta's come down a degree or two since my check a couple hours ago. But still a righteous difference.

We'll see in the morning how it holds up through the overnight hours. Have a good one folks!

Cheers!

Haven't read it but I might print out his mea culpa and use it to wipe me bum.

29.4F

Radiating very nicely here in Norwood Center after a seasonably mild afternoon. The high temp at my place was 59F this afternoon, and I have since dropped to 38F. I've noticed there can be quite a disparity between temps at my apartment and at OWD on clear calm nights. In the relatively short time I've lived here (just moved from Upstate NY back in mid-October) I'm often amazed at how temps at OWD can rival anything in northern New England when circumstances are just right! Must be something really unique about the soil/vegetation in that very specific location that allows for the almost shockingly cold readings at times.

It would be nice if the list of users online in a particular topic was here. Is this going to be implemented in the future, or does it cause more problems than it is worth?

The site is faster since this afternoon

One thing I noticed, I can't see who is online except on the main page...

Any way to see who is on in a subforum/regional forum?

I had disabled that earlier when the everyone was flooding in. It'll be re-enabled soon.

Radiating very nicely here in Norwood Center after a seasonably mild afternoon. The high temp at my place was 59F this afternoon, and I have since dropped to 38F. I've noticed there can be quite a disparity between temps at my apartment and at OWD on clear calm nights. In the relatively short time I've lived here (just moved from Upstate NY back in mid-October) I'm often amazed at how temps at OWD can rival anything in northern New England when circumstances are just right! Must be something really unique about the soil/vegetation in that very specific location that allows for the almost shockingly cold readings at times.

Regarding shockingly cold readings there is a gentleman living in the hamlet of West Chesterfield, Ma. whose temps can rival anything in northern Ontario to say nothing of northern New England.smile.gif

Archived