EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
SNE obs and discussion/banter

AmyB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<br />What would we have done without the guys who made American Weather Forums happen?  Kudos again to those who made it happen.<br />

Great job by the best, Kevin is pissed because his companies firewall will noy let him post here while at work and that includes his blackberry. I have to switch to mobile skin to post on the IPAD but these things will iron out.

Great job by the best, Kevin is pissed because his companies firewall will noy let him post here while at work and that includes his blackberry. I have to switch to mobile skin to post on the IPAD but these things will iron out.

I got word tonight they are working on that issue. but that it may take a bit of time to resolve. YH is the one working on it

Well when your operating on a DOS Tandy Radio Shack 1400 from 1988..you tend to have computer problems

I saw in the paper today that they might be making some move to get high speed internet. Mine, along with 8 or 9 other Hilltowns, do not have high speed internet. Satellite or dial-up. Both for the loss.

Having an astronaut as a neighbor which gives me cable and internet (I guess NASA got involved here) FTW.

Temp down to 48.1/26. Looks like ORH with thier 53 is the only site higher than me in the Bay State. Just about all of SNE for that matter.

And so it begins for your snowpack that will surely last until nearly Memorial Day. Can't believe anyone has snow on the ground in SNE after today and yesterday. I actually had the AC on in my car the last couple of days.

Several areas along Rt. 20 from Huntington to Stockbridge had remnants today--torch, smorch.

I saw in the paper today that they might be making some move to get high speed internet. Mine, along with 8 or 9 other Hilltowns, do not have high speed internet. Satellite or dial-up. Both for the loss.

Having an astronaut as a neighbor which gives me cable and internet (I guess NASA got involved here) FTW.

Temp down to 48.1/26. Looks like ORH with thier 53 is the only site higher than me in the Bay State. Just about all of SNE for that matter.

Still 51.8 here

I got word tonight they are working on that issue. but that it may take a bit of time to resolve. YH is the one working on it

Yeah hopefully we get that issue resolved by next week. Its something that should be fixable, but we need to talk to the entities flagging us.

I don't understand it..WHo is it that is saying this is a Phishing site? Sound slike I'm gonna be locked out again come Monday morning at the office.

Yeah, you'll probably have to wait a bit longer until we fix it. But hopefully that happens this coming week.

(hi kevy its megan i just stoled wills computer heheh :-p how is mt tolland?)

Yeah, you'll probably have to wait a bit longer until we fix it. But hopefully that happens this coming week.

(hi kevy its megan i just stoled wills computer heheh :-p how is mt tolland?)

Megan..what's up? How's the new teaching job and your new life in New England? Hopefully Will has been spending thousands of dollars on you

Archived