Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,036
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

September Nor'Easter Obvs Thread


WxWatcher007
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, kdxken said:

After nearly 7 inches the past two days I'm almost dead even compared to my yearly average. Still raining pretty good.

don't worry, the drought monitor will show your area in a moderate drought

1 hour ago, mreaves said:

Wrong thread but I got a relacement sled for the one I had stolen.  2021 Enduro 900.  Has about 3500 miles on it.  Of course we all know that if we have a crappy winter it will be my fault and not El Nino!

nice ride, i have a 2019 900 Enduro. love the sled, barely have 2k miles on it

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mreaves said:

Wrong thread but I got a relacement sled for the one I had stolen.  2021 Enduro 900.  Has about 3500 miles on it.  Of course we all know that if we have a crappy winter it will be my fault and not El Nino!

Im thinking of getting a sled again.  If I skip it this year your season is saved.  Also my snowblower is messed up.  

PS nice sled.  Im looking for a 1200 version with low miles.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Models did a very good job of showing the lowest qpf in N CT for this. Many of them kept showing that relative min and were correct .

We will (almost) always be the minimum here in the valley. The only things we do well are downsloping and CAD. I’m just far enough to avoid it. Sometimes.

2.83” final.

5.59” in September 

15.57” since July 1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

We will (almost) always be the minimum here in the valley. The only things we do well are downsloping and CAD. I’m just far enough to avoid it. Sometimes.

2.83” final.

5.59” in September 

15.57” since July 1.

You killed me on this one though. It’s all tied to that convective band Saturday afternoon. 5-10 miles south of here doubled my qpf in some cases. I was at UConn in Storrs for parents weekend and it was just dumping with thunder 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

major step in death just occurred this hour

mid and upper level cloud elements are moving E, N of the llv center...which means it's not long even vertically stack   - going the other way...  Rad also in process of collapsing ...interesting to watch it weaken everywhere all at once like that. 

heh.. I think I'm good with it.  Time to move on.  

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...