SouthCoastMA Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 27 minutes ago, CoastalWx said: We pour again Same here. Thought it was done Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WinterWolf Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, mreaves said: Wrong thread but I got a relacement sled for the one I had stolen. 2021 Enduro 900. Has about 3500 miles on it. Of course we all know that if we have a crappy winter it will be my fault and not El Nino! That’s Not the 900R correct? Just the 900 ACE motor? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Baroclinic Zone Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Just now, SouthCoastMA said: Same here. Thought it was done At least we can see the back edge over CT/RI border. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mreaves Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago 10 minutes ago, WinterWolf said: That’s Not the 900R correct? Just the 900 ACE motor? Yes. I don't need the turbo and I was on a budget anyway. I probably don't need all the bells and whistles that come with the Enduro either but it was a decent deal. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Typhoon Tip Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago major step in death just occurred this hour mid and upper level cloud elements are moving E, N of the llv center...which means it's not long even vertically stack - going the other way... Rad also in process of collapsing ...interesting to watch it weaken everywhere all at once like that. heh.. I think I'm good with it. Time to move on. 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damage In Tolland Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Dendy’s gonna end up well over 2” from this and crush me. What a wet last few months there 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
78Blizzard Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 7.81" is the new total here now. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
renegade700 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 35 minutes ago, mreaves said: Yes. I don't need the turbo and I was on a budget anyway. I probably don't need all the bells and whistles that come with the Enduro either but it was a decent deal. Congrats just getting out there is half the battle! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dendrite Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 56 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said: Dendy’s gonna end up well over 2” from this and crush me. What a wet last few months there Yeah I may pass you on storm total. It’s been a steady sheet rain or drizzle for most of the day. Love it. Currently 52.5° +RA and 1.56” 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kdxken Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 10 minutes ago, dendrite said: Yeah I may pass you on storm total. It’s been a steady sheet rain or drizzle for most of the day. Love it. Currently 52.5° +RA and 1.56” Nice envelope to get the bananas and tangerines in for next year. Ground is certainly moist enough. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kdxken Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Baroclinic Zone said: At least we can see the back edge over CT/RI border. That's what I said in January of 2015. Has that familiar feel. Never ending. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoastalWx Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago About 7.5” so far 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kdxken Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago For 7 inches of rain it really didn't do that much. Ground handled it well. A little water in the basement of the old farmhouse but nothing dramatic. Back pond is still very low. Not that I want any more rain. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damage In Tolland Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Nothing shows those amounts there Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kdxken Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago In a wet year you wouldn't see a single Rock. Colors are beginning to blossom. Pretty working in the woods today although wet Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damage In Tolland Posted 58 minutes ago Share Posted 58 minutes ago 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dendrite Posted 56 minutes ago Share Posted 56 minutes ago 11 minutes ago, kdxken said: Nice envelope to get the bananas and tangerines in for next year. Ground is certainly moist enough. It would’ve been a good day to plant some seedlings today during the lulls. I’ll probably wait for a warmer, drizzly day in October though. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damage In Tolland Posted 46 minutes ago Share Posted 46 minutes ago Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HoarfrostHubb Posted 31 minutes ago Share Posted 31 minutes ago 5.23” here. Not on that NWS map. I just responded to their tweet There will be a lot of variation due to wind and leaves etc. Can gauges be too high? 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damage In Tolland Posted 28 minutes ago Share Posted 28 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said: 5.23” here. Not on that NWS map. I just responded to their tweet There will be a lot of variation due to wind and leaves etc. Can gauges be too high? Don’t see anyone in ORH county near 7”. Interesting Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Baroclinic Zone Posted 26 minutes ago Share Posted 26 minutes ago You hear that? Exactly! Nothing but the crickets. Blissfull. Rains have ended. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dendrite Posted 26 minutes ago Share Posted 26 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said: Don’t see anyone in ORH county near 7”. Interesting He measured and cleared every 6hrs 2 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bostonseminole Posted 25 minutes ago Share Posted 25 minutes ago 2.79” event 0.83” today . Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damage In Tolland Posted 25 minutes ago Share Posted 25 minutes ago 1 minute ago, dendrite said: He measured and cleared every 6hrs Maybe he was using a log for a rain gauge ? This limb is 8” and I think I got almost that much rain …. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Baroclinic Zone Posted 21 minutes ago Share Posted 21 minutes ago Gotta say this has been one of the longest duration rain events I have ever witnessed. Rain started Friday night. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HoarfrostHubb Posted 19 minutes ago Share Posted 19 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Baroclinic Zone said: Gotta say this has been one of the longest duration rain events I have ever witnessed. Rain started Friday night. Thankfully in my area we had several hours when it didn’t rain on Saturday. Sun even came out for a bit Saturday morning. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dendrite Posted 19 minutes ago Share Posted 19 minutes ago 5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said: Maybe he was using a log for a rain gauge ? This limb is 8” and I think I got almost that much rain …. Yeah he forgot to subtract out the 2” from the bottom of the log. Or maybe there’s some emerald ash borer displacing some of the water. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Damage In Tolland Posted 18 minutes ago Share Posted 18 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said: Gotta say this has been one of the longest duration rain events I have ever witnessed. Rain started Friday night. We get a lot of these with snow. Where it snows for days and days Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Baroclinic Zone Posted 18 minutes ago Share Posted 18 minutes ago 11 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said: 5.23” here. Not on that NWS map. I just responded to their tweet There will be a lot of variation due to wind and leaves etc. Can gauges be too high? With the hit or miss heavy echoes, no different than a winter storm. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Baroclinic Zone Posted 16 minutes ago Share Posted 16 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said: We get a lot of these with snow. Where it snows for days and days Not 72hrs. Sorry, try again. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now