• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5

Down to 50 with 0.41 in the bucket.  Raw grey, wet and cool day for May.   Overall - cloudy, many rain chances, and cooler the next 10 - 14 days 5/9 - 5/19.   We'll see if we get some sun tomorrow as guidance shifted, if so upper 60s - perhaps a few 70s.   Cloudy and wet again on Mothers day this Sunday.   Mon (5/13) - Tue (5/14) warmest days of this week, before going cloudy and rain by Wed (5/15).   next weekend also looking wet, Euro has trough, cut off lows in a series.   warmup could be saved to close the month.

GOES16-EUS-02-1000x1000.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JetsPens87 said:

Can't wait for mid July heat and humidity just so we don't have to suffer through daily updates of what @nycwinter and @MJO812 are wearing anymore.

.38 inches of garbage rain and a miserable 47 here

I'm listening to Christmas songs this morning:thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Weenie 4

3 hours ago, the_other_guy said:

Been a long time! But I was a bulls fan haha

Back to the weather is there any chance of over performing tomorrow in terms of temperature?

I got even with you Bulls’ fans. Sold playoff towels my lil brother and I collected after games at MSG to them for $5-$10 each out of my locker in HS, haha. 

On the weather front, a nice balmy 50 currently with .25 of rain so far. Miserable stuff for May. 

• Haha 1