Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
April 2024 Disco- SNE’s favorite month

HoarfrostHubb

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Looks like MVL here will do 47F off a low of 19F.

It’s actually impressive under full mid-August sun to only get to 47F, IMO.

But it still felt very comfortable in a hoodie and Carhartts just now walking the dog a few miles.

T shirt for me today. Sweat shirt earlier, although I did wear a t shirt and shorts to the gym at 6a. Granted I do that all winter lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

T shirt for me today. Sweat shirt earlier, although I did wear a t shirt and shorts to the gym at 6a. Granted I do that all winter lol.

Sun just feels so good this time of year.  Still so high and bright at 6pm right now.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We tried explain to Dendy . 55 feels like 65-70 so very comfy in summer gear 

Yeah it’s fine in the sun, but after 6 straight months of 55° days I’m ready for real warmth. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Man everyone is gonna be absolutely digging out of tree pollen next week with leaf out and warmth and Stein. Disaster pollen season about to start . 

Our forest canopy is completely bare in my area of Central NH.  Nothing other than some Forsythia and a few flowering fruit trees.  No pollen worries up here for awhile.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wxeyeNH said:

Our forest canopy is completely bare in my area of Central NH.  Nothing other than some Forsythia and a few flowering fruit trees.  No pollen worries up here for awhile.

Yeah nothing happening up here except maybe some forest floor shrubs trying to break out.  These cold nights don’t help accelerate anything, ha.

5 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Leafing out and pollen…really exciting times to be alive. 

Honestly think spring leaf out gets many going more than fall foliage.  We as a collective forum used to rush fall foliage by being optimistic about the progress, but feels like spring leaf out has taken over, ha.  By September the discussion will turn to how late the foliage is or how it'll be the latest foliage season on record, bank on that :lol:.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Honestly think spring leaf out gets many going more than fall foliage.  We as a collective forum used to rush fall foliage by being optimistic about the progress, but feels like spring leaf out has taken over, ha.  By September the discussion will turn to how late the foliage is or how it'll be the latest foliage season on record, bank on that :lol:.

Yea and how bad of a foliage season it is. Edge of your seat type stuff… 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Maples have tiny leaves over last few days. Birch , willows, Ash and Norway’s are out. Oaks not out but swelling and a few warm days from opening 

You still have live ash trees?