Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2024 disco/obs

Torch Tiger

24 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

That the furnace month of Morch is upon  us.

We tried to tell em

All cold all the the time 

It will be AN overall for several reasons, one being higher mins which seem to be a big player in positive departures thesedays, but even if we end +4 or whatever it still won’t justify your claim of a march 2012 torch redux.

We need to be consistently in the 60s and 70s with sun shining on your shiny head. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It will be AN overall for several reasons, one being higher mins which seem to be a big player in positive departures thesedays, but even if we end +4 or whatever it still won’t justify your claim of a march 2012 torch redux.

We need to be consistently in the 60s and 70s with sun shining on your shiny head. 

Yes.  

March 2012 is the equivalent of Feb 15….they are the Unicorns. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We need to be consistently in the 60s and 70s with sun shining on your Kevin's GLARingly shiny head. 

hm .. tend to agree here

Ya ever get the distinct and undeniable impression that the weather and models are targeting Scott's sanity for destruction ?

I mean ...no sooner has he fully adopted the doctrine of 2023-2024 hate, the CFS model has 30" of aggregated cement and pebbles for SNE at mid month from two strong coastals.

Maybe we can get the metaphysics of the thing to just dump it on his neighborhood - haha

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

I was splitting firewood at beginning of March in 2012 with a tshirt.

• Like 1

I've been seeing that the NWS teleconnections page has been showing a decreasing NAO and increasing PNA moving forward, but the models still want to constantly reload the western trough and pump up the eastern ridge. What long wave changes would we need to see in order for a more winterlike pattern to return to the east?

https://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/precip/CWlink/pna/nao.shtml

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sankaty said:

I've been seeing that the NWS teleconnections page has been showing a decreasing NAO and increasing PNA moving forward, but the models still want to constantly reload the western trough and pump up the eastern ridge. What long wave changes would we need to see in order for a more winterlike pattern to return to the east?

https://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/precip/CWlink/pna/nao.shtml

A miracle

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, dendrite said:

Lol…I’ll bite. 

I had been until everyone started posting obs in the March thread. 

But I think this was referring to the post I made to my friend Mark the other day that you weenied in which I wasn’t trying to tell him where to post, but rather where the rest of us were posting our obs so he wouldn’t have to feel like he was posting obs alone. 

Yup. I was just goofing.  
February can go eff itself. 

• Like 1