• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Saturday February 16th - Another CT/ Cape special?

Sey-Mour Snow

13 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

This is so awesome!!!  All that hair…

we have 2 coming in May.  Can’t wait!

Congrats Marky Mark, ages? My son and his husband adopted 2, 5 years ago. The first gay couple in Nebraska to be allowed to adopt. My Grandson and granddaughter came from a very very bad situation now doing unbelievably great.  Thank you for adopting you I know will be a great dad.

Hey gorgeous flakes and almost heavy snow. Not expecting this but we take.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Congrats Marky Mark, ages? My son and his husband adopted 2, 5 years ago. The first gay couple in Nebraska to be allowed to adopt. My Grandson and granddaughter came from a very very bad situation now doing unbelievably great.  Thank you for adopting you I know will be a great dad.

Hey gorgeous flakes and almost heavy snow. Not expecting this but we take.

We are not adopting.  We are working with 2 surrogates.  Been an incredible process.  The boy due beginning of May and the girl at the end.  
Great story about your son and his husband!  So much positive change in the last couple decades.  You have quite the family and it is nice to see flashes of it on here.  I’d be happy to be a day of your caliber.

by the way if anyone has questions or wants to talk about surrogacy, pm me and I’ll tell you all about it.

thanks Steve!!!

Really nice snow in this last band but this is doing what it said on the package and not what I hoped. Somewhere around 1.5 peeped over my coffee mug.

It's so pretty outside though, and Liverpool top of the league so I'm not arsed.

• Like 1