Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Weekend Rule? Saturday 2/17 - The Icon Storm

DDweatherman

Just now, IronTy said:

JFC this hobby is for masochists around here.  When was the last time we had a non-stressful setup where we got snow?  I have in and charged up the muck truck...just as the trend drifted northwards.  

I'd count last month as one time (good trend on top of good trend inside 36 hours). But before that? Jan 2016...lol

24 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

psu wants the kuchera maps, you don't want the kuchera maps, chuck is posting snow depth... what's a guy who's only contribution is posting maps to do? either way it's drier... hate to be a deb but drier. 

18z

1708164000-GfUkVTb7MvQ.png

12z

1708164000-SlfM78EeLYQ.png

is that a trend or noise? Seems like every model runs goes up and then goes back down a bit

psu wants the kuchera maps, you don't want the kuchera maps, chuck is posting snow depth... what's a guy who's only contribution is posting maps to do? either way it's drier... hate to be a deb but drier. 
18z
1708164000-GfUkVTb7MvQ.png
12z
1708164000-SlfM78EeLYQ.png

Run to run noise IMO. It’s chips fall time

14 minutes ago, CAPE said:

Good thing we are running out of time for the continuing north trend lol.

New technology was just announced by NCEP to be able to insert a north trend after the event has already happened. Wiping memories of snow and erasing actual accumulation from the space/time continuum 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, stormtracker said:

Wait, you found some?  So hard to find here

There are a couple places in Easton and also in Kent Island that pretty regularly have both the 120s and WWS when they are available. Only one of those places I can buy a single, which is what I did today.

47 minutes ago, ovechkin said:

50 currently downtown. LOL. blew past the projected high of 46. Typical DC  winter M.O. now... watch it cloud over just in time for sunset and then watch for the 1 degree drop every 4 hours. Will see what wet bulbs are with the low later with the low dews. But it's always just so warm in the immediate metro.  

yeah we hit 49 here but temps are starting to drop (46 now)