• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

A lot of good cross-hair sigs showing up on different pieces of guidance.....if QPF is around an inch, wouldn't be surprised to see some of the hills get 15"+ since they can prob go 15 to 1 or better on the ratios with that look. Might be tougher to pull those ratios lower down where it's more like 32-33F.

• Like 2

Feels like the goalposts are narrowing and we are getting to some level of consensus.  There's going to be a 4-6 hour window tomorrow that is going to be fun - for many of us, the most fun we have seen in a couple years.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ChangeofSeasonsWX said:

As much as I would love for the PVD area to be in the jack zone considering how bad this winter has been, latest guidance doesn't support it. Hope I'm wrong.

PVD will do fine...they'll get warning criteria even if they don't jackpot.

2 minutes ago, Patrick-02540 said:

Im at 12.5" for the season.  I plan on more than doubling that by Wednesday morning.  

Your elevation there in "northern" SW CT might be a great spot for one of the highest totals.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Patrick-02540 said:

Im at 12.5" for the season.  I plan on more than doubling that by Wednesday morning.  

Yup…I’m at 11.0” so pretty close to you on total for the season.  So be nice to double it too.  Finished at a tad over 12” last season, so this is very much welcomed. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

A lot of good cross-hair sigs showing up on different pieces of guidance.....if QPF is around an inch, wouldn't be surprised to see some of the hills get 15"+ since they can prob go 15 to 1 or better on the ratios with that look. Might be tougher to pull those ratios lower down where it's more like 32-33F.

Same page...included exactly this in my write up.